Days Diva Leaving; GH Diva Staying?

• Members

Well i am bummed, i love Nicole..Mostly in scenes with Sami, Victor, Kate, Lucas and Austin...But once carrie came back they made it clear that nicole wouldn't be apart of the quadrangle...

So therefore, I wish Ari the best, she has provided so many laughs to her fans...My favorite Nicole moments tended to be when she was drunk or when she was bickering with Sami...Salem won't be the same without you Ari!!!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is depressing. I loved Arianne Zuker. Her chemistry with Ali Sweeney was incredible and she provided so much comic relief. She will be missed.

As for ALW, she probably realized she couldnt find work anywhere else and decided to play it safe. Too bad for GH fans.

• Members

NO!!!!!!! NOT MY ARI!!!

I really thought she would stay given the fact that she was enjoying SOLE and everything she was getting. Oh well I had a feeling this would happen. Nicole has no purpose on the show, no family, and once her husband left I had a feeling he may play a part in this (the wording does suggest maybe he made her especially since she seemed so happy in her SOW interview with Ali but I digress). The bright side is there will be no Nicole and Roman. Perhaps we get Bonnie/Roman now which I like. I never thought I would see Nicole last 8 years but she did. Oh well best of luck to her. Maybe she will return some day. Her leaving though helps in a way because I think Days will have to make cuts and I would rather see her go even though I like her instead of the vets. GOOD LUCK ARI!!!

• Members

WOW! Whomever did not see this one coming, LOL! It's perfect timing and a GOOD move on Arianne's part, IMO, the writing was on the wall anyways and I think this was ushered in with her hubby's exit. It's time to rest Nicole (which at least is better than forcing a Roman pairing!!). I feel bad for her because I had just started loving Nicole and her funny antics but if someone should go, Ariiane is a good fit.

LOL, that's sucky! It is what she is doing, but does anyone else think there is something more behind this?

Braun came out and totally supported Willis' decision to LEAVE the show. Almost like Willis was doing it to follow in Braun's foot steps. Willis is not a Braun when it comes to GH IMO. Courtney is not close to the "legacy" that Carly has seemingly become.

Poor US. I was just waiting for Willis' exit!!

• Members

I just got my new SOD in the mail today. Neither of these stories are in it! So I think both may be hoaxes, or maybe there in the new SOW instead. If true, kinda glad Alicia Leigh is staying. Also sorta glad that Arianne Zuker(Nicole) is out. Nicole is played out and has been since trying to murder Victor. I hope she ends up in jail for that crime. I kinda believe that she may end up the new Courtney and that Alicia Leigh is staying a bit longer so that GH could wait out the end of her DAYS contract.

Archived