Days Diva Leaving; GH Diva Staying?

• Members

From the sounds of it it looks like Zuker is headed for a NY soap. OLTL would probably pick her up in an instant. They are creating a new contract role, right? And wasn't Zuker rumored to be up for it? I believe it is for Nash's ex?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DEEP BREATH*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I can't believe it :(:angry::( :(

I haven't been this upset about someone leaving since Kristen.

You guys are so right, I can just see it now, 8 YEARS WILL GO DOWN THE DRAIN.

I hope it was HER choice, and not her husbands - because if it was, he is an effing bastard.

In every interview I've read she said she would stay as long as they wanted her.

I'm in shock. :( :(

I kind of always pictured this happening over the last year, but it's still shocking. :(:(

• Members

OMG I am loving all this Nicole reminicing. We will need to start a goodbye thread :lol: .

So many good memories. I liked the whole war between her, Sami, and Kate (those bar scenes were hilarious). Basically, anytime she got drunk is my favorite and any of the recent SOLE scenes (remember when her and Sami were fighting over Austin and didn't notice he left and when they realized it they went over to the bedrooms and closed both doors at the same time and then started fighting-hilarious). I loved anything with my SOLE. I also loved her relationships with Victor and Colin. That fight between her and Kate in the Kiriakis rulbble was so good (everything about Nicole and Victor's early days as a couple was good-he actually cared for her). Like I said before, I loved Nicole in the Tropical Temptation story. She was the best part and in those hospital scenes with her father she was incredible.

Higley really ruined all the progress the character made though. Langan and Cwikly and Brash had molded her into the fabulous character she was and then Higley botched up Colin's murder making Nicole the killer (never was gonna happen IMO-too easy) and then pushing "Bricole" and turning Nicole into an attemtped murderess (teaming her with Larry too). The whole Victor punishes Nicole story under Higley was ok and so was the alcoholism but the fact that she pushed her pairing with Brady and made her obsessed with killing Victor (which was ok at times but still) ruined all the progress. When JER returned, he had Nicole continue on the same way (oh and how I loved her breakdown in the mirror after Brady called her Chloe in bed) until this past summer after she lost Brady. JER finally took the character back to what she was and what made people like her and she was finally put in a story with which she belonged (with Lucas/Carrie/Austin/Sami) and now she leaves. I would have been able to stomach BROE all these years if that meant Nicle would have gotten a better love interest then Brady. That way we may have had some time with the Nicole we actually care about-not the one Higley created that watered the hell out of the character until recently.

Oh well I will miss her bunches. Oh and Kenny-thanks for that pic I love it!!!

• Members

Now it says Ari is leaving but it doesn't say the character is going away......maybe Nicole will be recast???

I doubt it, but it is a possibility. I absolutely love any scenes with Ari these days. She plays one of the best drunken messes on TV. I would have loved a Nicole/Roman pairing as gross as that sounds, just for the pure pleasure of her pissing off both Sami and Kate!

And seriously guys and gals what if we are getting worked up over nothing and this is a false story (maybe I just keep hoping :unsure: )???

• Members

UGH! I despise Courtney. She should have left a long time ago. She and Jason were by-far the worst couple on GH! I hated them together! Right now she's okay, but the character was totally ruined years ago.

I hope this is only temporary!! :angry: I definitely don't want to see a recast either. I want to see her get murdered by the mob.

• Members

I would be pissed if they recasted Nicole..Ari has made the role her own, and nicole isn't important enough to be recasted just to remain on the canvas...Its not like she's involved in any major stories right now..Its best to just have nicole leave with ARI..

• Members

I never watched DAYS a lot after SUNSET BEACH was canned, but my favorite moment from Nicole was when she was drunk at a Tuscany New Years Eve party and told Rex(with Mimi there), "Let's go on your spaceship and do some exploratory probing" or something like that. I absolutely died laughing when I saw that.

Archived