Days Diva Leaving; GH Diva Staying?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad ALW is staying on a little longer. I hope they can reunite Courtney and Jax before ALW finally leaves so I can at least remember them for the great couple they used to be :)

I don't want any Courtney recast. I say kill her off after ALW returns...

• Members

The SOD for this week has GH on the cover (Geary, Braun, Francis, and Rogers). It is dated January 17, 2006. The stuff with ALW and Arianne Zuker is in the issue dated January 24, 2006 and is next week's SOD. There are people who get them really early and post the info if there is big news in it, like the case is here.

• Members

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Nicole is fabulous, just fabulous! I shouldn't be deprived of such a fun, wonderfully whacky character on the count of writers putting her in idiotic stories! I mean, Nicole/Brady? Come on!

Damn it. I'm pissed. Seriously pissed.

When Ari started on the show, I hated her. I thought she was horrible. The character was bland, vanilla, boring. The worst of the worst. And throughout the years, she's grown into a terrific actress, a fun character and one of my all-time favorites. Nicole was a flawed, fleshed out character. Her history with her father? *sigh*

I'm going to miss her sparring with Kate and Sami. Kate/Sami/Nicole were the three witches of Salem! What's the show going to be like without Nicole there to get drunk and hurl insults? Hell, I'll even miss Nicole trying to off Victor, LoL.

Damn it.

DAMN IT!

I'm going to miss you lots, Ari. I wish you the best of luck. Please, please turn up on another soap! I'll miss you terribly, otherwise. Truly, one of Days best talents. And now she's gone.

*sniff*

They'd better give her a good sendoff! With lots and lots of flashbacks. And she'd better come back someday! Sadly, however, I doubt Nicole will ever be seen again. She's not a Horton, she's not a Brady. She doesn't have any familial connections anymore. In the future, as stories move on, the likeliness of Nicole ever coming back -- even only short-term -- will become less and less likely.

My Nicole is gone forver. To all those future Days viewers who will have missed seeing this character, you've missed alot of fun.

I'm more upset about the loss of Ari than I've been about any exit in years. Aside from Maggie Horton being killed off, this one upsets me the most.

• Members

I doubt that Kyle "made" her do anything lol, as some have suggested. Lots of reasons they could decide that leaving now opens up other avenues including moving to NY as a possiblity. If anything it could have been seeing how the show treated Kyle and extended his timeline past his contract date, held him incomunicado, and nixed his opportunity for a play he was signed up for. Looking at the writing on the wall Nicole was being written into a corner and better to go out on your own terms than to let tptb screw them over once again.

Don't hold your breath for any flashbacks Kenny.

• Members

Kenny, I feel your pain. I still remember when she first came on the show. Pouring coffee at he Java Cafe and dreaming of becoming a model. Gawd! I thought she was such a horrible actress and never expected her to last more than six months. Feb 27 would have marked her eight year anniversary.

*tear*

• Members

We were just talking about this a couple of weeks ago.

It's hard to believe that Ari Z. has been on this show now for eight years. EIGHT YEARS! That's almost 1/4 of this show's entire forty year history. That's huge! And yet sometimes, I still think of Nicole as a "new" character (of course, compared to the others).

God, I'm going to miss the hell out of her.

We need flashbacks, damn it. We NEED flashbacks. From day one to now! I doubt it, though. It'll probably go something like this....

Regular episode, regular episode, regular episode, then suddenly...

NICOLE: Austin. I've decided to leave town. I love you. But I know that I have no chance. And staying here is too painful. There's nothing left for me in Salem anymore. So, I'm moving to New York.

AUSTIN: I'm going to miss you, Nicole.

NICOLE: I'm going to miss you too, Austin.

Nicole walks out the door. The end. A character whose story has been told for eight consistent years on this show, and poof... she's suddenly forgotten. And it pains me to know that she WILL be forgotten, because she was so under-utilized in the last few years.

Oh well. Guess I'll just have to work overtime to keep the spirit of Nicole alive the same way that I work to keep the spirit of Kristen alive.

• Members

Knew this would happen.

maybe if they had her doing something other then the weekly "I'm drunk! HAHAHAHAH" scenes she would have chosen to stay.Nicole/Austin/Carrie could have been a much more interesting story then the crap we are seeing now.or Just A/N period.

if there will be flashback,they will be ruined by stupid effect that you couldnt even tell WTF is going on in those flashbacks.

Archived