Days Diva Leaving; GH Diva Staying?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with Kenny. When Ari first joined I hated her. She was so bland and one note I didn't think she could last six months. That all changed when she married Lucas for money and underwent that huge transformation into a vixen. Then her drinking started and we got her relationship with Victor, Colin, Austin. etc. Eric and Brady were the worst things to happen to the character during her run. Days also missed the boat with her backstory when they made her father a cartoon villain. Ari acted her ass off in that story in 2001 though when she wished her father to die. I loved her so much and then when they stuck her with brady the character got so watered down that I thought for sure she would turn out to be the SSK or one of the victims. She survived that though and this summer, after Brady was out of the picture, became my favorite character. Ali and her had so much chemistry I wanted them to be a couple :lol: . It sucks big time that we won't get to see more of her and most likely won;t even get a sendoff since she isn't a major character (I think it will be like Greta's sendoff in 2002 which was ok but rushed). I just knew this would happen but didn't want to beleive it. Nicole has no family and was nothing but a throw around character.

I will miss her dearly and don't worry Kenny-I will help you keep Nicole's spirit alive (and maybe Kristen's too) :lol: . Ari truly was a great talent and improved so much at Days to become a fantastic actress. I wish her all the best and hope that by some miracle she will return one day (although doubtful :( ).

• Members

hahaha, I knew you'd freak out about that possibility :lol:

and while we're looking at that picture ... I've always wondered, is that hole in the dress below her arm intentional?

it pains me to say it, but Tom Langan is who really molded Nicole into the character she is today.

and I'm so bummed about not getting any chance at Nicole & Austin. THey had great chemestry, and story wise, Austin was ment to be Nicole's savior. The groundwork was all there, has been since 2002, and it's never been given the shot it deserved. Coulda been so good.

• Members

Favorite Nicole moments

1. Sole this past summer, classic scenes...Ali and Ari rocked when they were working together to expose Kate..

2. Drunk Nicole at Roman and Kate's wedding, and when Sami got exposed after marrying Brandon..Loved her taking the champagne..

3. Nicole and Victor's wedding, right before Colin was murdered..Started off as such a great story, Nicole should not have been the murderer though...

4. Nicole and Lucas walking into the court house married...great cliffhanger..

5. The scene after Brady and Nicole first had sex and he called her chloe, and nicole went and broke down in tears by the mirror...

6. Nicole and Jan (when Heather Lindell was playing the part)..they had great chemistry together..

there are so many more, but i can't think of them now...

Worst stuff with nicole...When she first started, couldn't stand her..and I hated her and eric together, because i was a greta and eric fan...Also I didn't like when they teamed her up with Larry Welch and had her plot to kill victor....Also couldn't stand her and brady together, i was so relieved when she stuck around after he left..

• Members

Wow I really can't believe she's been on the show since '98. Sometimes I forget how long I've been watching DAYS, lol. This is terrible news. And isn't she on the DAYS pre-nom list for this year's Emmys for supporting? Maybe she'll get a send-off nomination.... ;) I can only hope!

• Members

I loved when Nicole slapped around a bloody Jan in her bedroom at the Kiriakis mansion. "THINK, you drunken !@#$%^&*]! THINK!!" *SLAP*

I also loved when Kate and Nicole had that catfight in the rubble of the burnt down Kiriakis mansion. Kate had a piece of jewelry or something that she wanted to get and sell for money (Kate had lost all her money and such) and Nicole forced her to hand it over. When she didn't, an all-out brawl ensued.

• Members

I also loved when Sami and Kate were teaming up to get Nicole...Remember when they went out to the bar and pretended to be nicole and gave out her number to guys...in an attempt to break up victor and nicole..That was hillarious..

Another favorite moment of Nicole's was when she was shot a few years ago, and Sami was deciding whether to pull the plug or not...Sami was looking for a tape...can't remember what it was about though...Sami had some wild fantasies though about killing nicole...Great stuff..

Archived