Days Diva Leaving; GH Diva Staying?

• Members

What a shame. Instead of a funny, vixenish but vulernable character that isn't related to any Bradys or Hortons stirring things up and being paired up with Austin, we get another retread of Austin sticking up for Sami and Sami's obsession with him never ending (it's been over 10 years)!

But if this what she wants to do, all the best to her. The show really wasted her the last several months.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Woohoo! Buh-bye Nicole. :) Had Bricole never happened, I may have actually been sad to see her leave but...nah! Girlfriend has run her course and hope they don't recast her. It just wouldn't make sense.

And DAMMIT why isn't ALW gone yet? :( I don't need more Courtney in my life.

• Members

NOOOOOOOOOOO! God Damnit I am pissed about this! She has fast become one of my faves. The character has loads of potential, not to mention Ari is an awesome actress. I havent been this pissed about a depature since ED left as Kristen. :angry:

• Members

People, people, people! Did I not say this was probably the most likely cast cut in the foreseeable future for Days? Y'all never listen to me! The girl has been written into a corner.

I'm between you and Kenny. There was stuff that I loved. I think I'm one of the few that rooted for her and Larry Welch to succeed in offing Victor (love him, but he seemed to have beenw ritten into a corner, at the time and he was un-Victor-like). She was fun, vivacious and NOT a Brady or a Horton! The worst thing they ever did was lump her together with hubby and Bjorlin in a triangle. What an atrocity! At least when she worked with Aniston, she had someone to offer her a challenge in her scenes. Same goes for Dattilo, Ackles, and Masset. Koslow, Sweeney and Zuker were the new witches in Salem. It used to Sorel in that group, but with her gone, Ari didn't take her place. No, she just got welcomed into that feuding family with open arms! I think I loved her from the beginning. I was always so intrigued by her fleshed out story, her backstory in L.A. and PAUL! The only good thing about Teen Terror Island. She was so a second coming of Kate. Ambitious, vicious, and scarred. I loved it! She made me not WANT Austin Peck gone! And I was cheering when I heard he was leaving! That's one pair they really missed the boat on. Nicole, the past year and a half or more, of course, really struck out a lot of the good from the past five or so years before where she shined (and of course, once Lowder left, she shone brightly again with old companions Sweeney and Koslow!). It's a sad day, but it was not an unforseeable one. She's probably the deadest contract weight on the show that Corday would be willing to cut.

• Members

Yeah. She's dead weight. It's amazing, though, how far Ari has come. I remember how horrid she was when she first came on. She's grown so much. Her performances this summer were amazing.

Nicole is just a victim of circumstance, IMO. Every writer took her in a new direction.

She's been:

- The good girl with a bad past

- The new Billie Reed aka the victim/heroine

- The slutty trampy whore

- The cold-hearted !@#$%^&*]

- The business woman

- Evil/Rotten to the core

- And now, JER has taken her into this rootable vixen direction again

She's like the Jen Rappaport of Salem. I can't get behind a character that is changed so much.

• Members

I think Nicole should be killed. It could spark a whole story and revolve around a death (a necessity? LOL). DAYS should do something dramatic just for February Sweeps. Besides, Nicole has a lot of enemies... Kate, Sami, Chloe, etc.

• Members

I disagree with this. It was really really great to finally get Christie Clark back, but doing so they sacrificed the character of Nicole. Corday even said Nicole'd be moving on from this story, to where? Being the prowling drunk of Salem Place without a story.

• Members

I no longer doubt the validity. I'm glad Alicia Leigh Willis is staying as Courtney. Also glad that Arianne Zuker(Nicole) is out of DAYS, hopefully Nicole is going with ther. Zuker is very talented and deserves a new role, Nicole has been played out ever since she tried to murder Victor IMHO. I hope Nicole finally goes to prison for attempted murder or that she's killed off. I think Arianne would be perfect as Greenlee Smythe Lavery on AMC. She'd be horrible as Courtney on GH . I wouldn't mind her on OLTL, but as who??!!

Archived