Days Diva Leaving; GH Diva Staying?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Woohoo!! She's staying!!! I'm still saying that Arienne ends up the new Courtney when she decides to leave. This means that TPTB couldn't decide between Lauren Woodland and Erin Hershey Presley.

If Alicia does choose to stay longer, I hope they will give her outs. Or do something like ATWT is doing for Mark Collier. Giving him 6 weeks off to test for pilot season.

• Members

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!

I thought I'd open this and see Julie Pinson, Judi Evans, or Farah Fath but I sure as hell didn't expect to read it was my Ari. She would make a great addition to Passions. One of Julian and Ivy's other daughters perhaps? She could pass as Fancy and Fox's sister.

At least the show didn't fire her, she chose to leave on her own.

• Members

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU, ARI! (and recently, I love Nicole, basically because of SOLE) but for the most part, I have hated almost ALL of Nicole's RUN on DAYS.

Goodbye, Nicole Walker! You will *NOT* be missed by me - which is why I am getting rid of her in my fanfic. :lol:

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. KC recently referred to her as a "dangling participle." I am actually shocked it is her choice.

• Members

I'm not surprised at all Arianne is out. I'm sad she's going, but it's not that big of a surprise. And it figures her hubby Kyle had a say in it... I dunno, the wording of that just makes me think he "forced" her to leave or something... anyway, not trying to stir [!@#$%^&*] up...

And a big blah to ALW staying at GH. Figures. She probably couldn't get any better work. I think she's probably biding her time until pilot season, IMO, whenever that is, LOL.

Archived