Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

God that song is so hokey with the split screen, but it is a hokey that makes me feel good..only ATWT at this time would do this.  But really, what kind of song is that to play at a high end place..this is the first time I heard this song as opposed to Lyla's caterwalling of that dumb song of hers that hit the charts and capulted her to fame!!!

Which characters are you referring to..the group of the really stupid McKechnie Castle thing...(you know the one which got moved, brick by brick and all the furniture and tapestries and also, carried the ghost with it? Marland didn't do camp???) or the Mona Lisa gang?  I never really noticed before but the Duncan actor is really out of place in Marland's ATWT, he is sexy, masculine, not bad, and despite Marland doing his best to wussy him, not a wuss. He was fun when he was a rogue guy screwing Babs and causing problems for Shannon,  and yes, typical Marland, he does get boring and blander when he and Shannon get together..they always should have been the fun couple going on adventures and solving mysteries, not the typical Marland bores spouting off about intimacy and "honesty" in a relationship! I wonder what the actor would have done on GL which was more adventurous and campy.

And thanks..I love watching these old commercials and now I can't get that damn "Soft and Dry" song out of my head!

Edited by Mitch

• Members

Duncan and Shannon kind of remind me (at their most fun) of Quint and Nola.  They were getting the kind of stories on ATWT that Quola should have gotten, but for some reason Long could not or would not write for them ..they should have goten the cabin mystery or been more involved in it.

• Members

I loved it!  I wish Lauren had gone more into her meeting with the P&G head honchos. I guess this is why she was fired? All the love the ladies had for Larry Bryggman. They briefly mentioned the lost opportunities in stories and the lack of certain characters let go. The love for FMB and the shade(dislike) of Goutman. Tamara talk and it's obvious why she hasn't done one. There was a lot discussed. A must see reunion!

Loved this one. It would be a great hanging out with these ladiies

• Members

Such a great interview. This Alan guy though starts interjecting at the worst times though. I wanted to hear more about how they felt as black actresses on daytime, they all seemed up for talking in-depth about it. I wasn't watching when Denise or Camille were on but I loved Napiera as Bonnie. She mentioned one positive of P&G, despite the hate she got from some people for being the dark-skinned daughter of a white man and a light skin woman they just ignored it and kept it pushing.