May 24-28, 2010

Toups

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There you are! I was genuinely getting worried. You're usually one of the first posts. Regarding the demos, I have no idea. I'm not digging OLTL right now because all the characters are involved in their own little stories. I always like OLTL more when there are two or three majors plots going on that involve many characters. Anywho...

Guest dc cubs

Those are terrible numbers. I think ATWT, Days and Y&R all tied their ratings lows and BB just hit a new low.

• Members

I posted something on his facebook for his hatred of AMC (I know, I know) and he admitted it was the one soap he had zero history with. (This was after he said how bad it was Adam would be written out with a note about Palmer cuz they had no history :S What an idiot)

• Members

It would be one thing if it was just his lack of history but he seems to believe that any success AMC has comes at OLTL's expense so he's fostered this "with us or against us" mentality that just isn't valid. For example, he whines about OLTL's lack of promotion but ABC promoted the hell out of that wretched musical. So who's to blame now? Not his precious Ron. Anyway...

What the hell has happened with CBS?!

• Members

How silly to just not even discuss AMC's ratings. Like it or not AMC is probably going to outlast OLTL, as that's what ABC seems to want, and for all the talk of choosing one over the other, if OLTL goes it probably wouldn't have had that much to do with AMC anyway, it's just ABC getting rid of their soaps. Where OLTL goes AMC will likely soon follow, like NBC with AW and Sunset Beach.

It's nice to see the endless hype crashing yet again for Y&R. I guess pointless stunt casting like 30 year old Abby as Paris Hilton and the vile Bacteria are not enough to keep ratings up. If the ratings go up even .1 for the next week I'm sure they will think it's all down to Adam :rolleyes:

• Members

LOLLL us OLTL fans have to stick together to save it! :)

Me neither. Better writing wont get this show better ratings. Better actors would. They do have some good actors but majority are bad. Susan Lucci really isnt that great of an actress. Shes been on AMC for 40 years and only won one Daytime Emmy while Erika Slezak and Tony Geary have won 6 and on OLTL and GH not as long as her. Thats just sad.

Archived