May 24-28, 2010

Toups

• Members

Well, I don't believe it's going anywhere anytime soon. When and if ABC says they're done, so be it. Anything is else is just whatever.

B&B hasn't been any good for a very long time. I watched it when it first started and was surprised years later to see basically the same storyline going on.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe because AMC is another Agnes Nixon soap. I have seen alot of die hard OLTL fans say that Agnes never really cared about One Life and has only ever been concerned with AMC. I dont have that long of history with either show so I have no opinion on that, but I do like One Life's vibe better than AMC.

Also I hope DAYS can overtake 2nd place the week of

• Members

I don't find GH overrated. From what I can tell it is well produced, well acted, and has excellent dialogue. It is not my cup of tea at all though. If I want to watch mobsters I throw in my Sopranos DVD. (One of the best written television series ever in my opinion) I did watch GH from 86-94 and enjoyed it very much...

And GH is always going to be the KING soap of ABC daytime. There is no fighting that, whether it is deserving or not. And I know AMC will outlast OLTL. So I hope everyone will enjoy an extra year of terrible high school play level production values, neon lighting, and Essenstein and Brown's brilliant writing. Not to mention Kreizman's.

I think it is time that OLTL leave the airwaves anyway, but god I would love one final year of consistently good storytelling. And judging by Passanante's hiring, the chances are nill.

• Members

LOL.

I really dont believe those rumors about Agnes only liking AMC. I mean if that was the case why did she appear for the show's 40th anniversary? Not to mention how involved she was with the show in its early years.

• Members

It really does work - prayer really works!! AMEN!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: And thank you for posting, I really did enjoy that!!

And IMO, no amount of excuses is going to get this show out of the tremendous trouble they are in right now. (won't even mention B&B, not even worth it). I think the President did cut in at one point during the week, I can't remember when.

Archived