ATWT: June 2010 Discussion

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...well, as delightful as the Babs/Em/Meg go-round is...it's been going on for a while. I just find it odd Paul (who doesn't really trust either Babs or Emily at this point) wouldn't speculate that either of them might have framed the other.

• Members

Ugh...Pissy and Goutman are idiots and that's why ATWT has been cancelled. Why was Luke's panties up his ass about Reid choosing his job(what he wanted all his life) over him?? They don't have a relationship. Luke hasn't indicated to Reid that he is interested in one. He hasnt shared his feeling for him. Reid and Luke are on once a week again and everything is rushed to serve the storyline. The Bob making Reid choose is absurd and just plain stupid. Plot device [!@#$%^&*] at its best. I wish Goutman and his Pissy would just put Nuke back together instead of ruining or attempting anything that could be great in Reid with Luke.

• Members

Although the once a week Reid/Luke scenes comes off as a P&G dictate, Goutman and JP could have taken a couple minutes away from Liberty, Parker, etc. to have Reid and Luke declare their feelings for each other and commit to a relationship as a set up for this plot twist.

Exactly. Luke hasn't worked or earned anything in his life so it is easy for him to expect Reid to give up his career.

• Members

I wish Pissy would get over her obsession with the Ciccone clan. Yeah, I know, in wrapping up the show all the stories must be serviced....but DAMN, limit yourself to one mind-numbingly boring pair per episode. Who GAS about some stilted Libby/Gabe "relationship"? And then adding the "do as I say, not as I did" Janet/Libby talk on top of it was like watching paint dry.

The Carjack stuff was sad...but I did love how they spread their disharmony to the otherwise saccarhine Jan/Dusty romance. I flove anytime Carly gets up in Janet's face and rips into her. I wish Jack would get in Dusty's face more...Jan and Dusty never quite paid for their naughty naughty hookup to my satisfaction.

I like Lucinda. Anyone who tries to make Craig miserable gets an A+ in my book.

• Members

Methadone can make you totally high unless you are addicted to opiates and even then there is a nice buzz. Also, this drug is not only used for addicts but also for the treatment of serious pain. Methadone does not make ANYONE hear babies cry or any of the other stuff Meg has experienced. The writers should do better research and should have chosen another drug.

• Members

^^^I just assumed that the point was Meg was acting irrational on a dime to frame Emily. There was no way Meg could have timed it so perfectly otherwise. She could have taken the methodone only to have something appear on the tox screen.

• Members

The entire methadone thing was stupid and they should have just chosen another drug. It is another example of Jean P lazy writer. I am so over Janet, Dusty and Libby and wish they would leave Oakdale early. I think Goutman is big into hiring his friends: Grayson is his son's BFF and Billy Warwick joing is yet another sign. I wish they could give these last three months to back burnered characters the majority of viewers enjoy: Paul, Emily, Lucinda, Susan, Bob and Kim, LisaTom and Margo.

I was thinking that Hunter would have been a good friend for Reid considering they both are lacking in the social skills department. I'd really like to see Hunter one more time before the show's end.

Why, now, have TPTB decided to use Lucinda every day? She is great and would have been fun to see over the past 8 years when she was basically MIA. I've always wondered why TPTB never more fully developed the Walsh family past 1997 when Conner, Evan, and Sam all left the canvus? The Walsh family was way better than the Snyder tribe. Speaking of the past, I want Tonio to return for the finale. I know this will never happen but it would be sort of fun to see him come back to Oakdale with Sierra.

• Members

Lucinda's on because Lily has no one else to talk to. :D

Ugh...today's show (other than the Parker/Jack talk) was a waste. Though I am liking mouthy Faith. Anyone who can say call Lucinda "a pusher, not a pimp", has a lot of stones. Figures Lucinda would find a possible heir to her legacy right before the show went off the air.

Archived