ATWT: June 2010 Discussion

• Members

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Let's see what June brings us. The video features Heather Rattray's first day as Lily.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well since it's May 31, I may as well comment here.

So now that it is summer, I will have alot more flexible hours at work, so I'm coming back to ATWT now that's it going off the air. This is the first episode I have watched in EONS, the only other one was the Bob/Kim 25th anniversary episodes, so I have a few questions.

Does Vienna know who the father of her baby is? Is she just telling Casey he isn't the father so he will back off?

So the Eliza baby who had her christening is Paul and Meg's? Why was she freaking out today?

And what's up with Luke/Reid/Noah? I tried watching some of their clips on Youtube but never finished. Is Noah with that other guy yet or was he trying to make Luke jealous? And how far have Luke/Reid gone? Is it more than what Luke was telling Noah it was today or way more?

Thanks if you answer my questions, I may have more as I try to get back into the swing of things this summer before it goes off.

• Members

I had no idea that ATWT was on today so I was pleasantly surprised to see a new YT clip. Damn, the Luke/Reid kiss continued to be hot. However, I cheered when Reid told Luke to get out. Who does Luke think Reid is? Reid is waaay too good for Luke who totally deserves Noah's crappy treatment

• Members

There's something very stark and sad when a "family gathering" in Oakdale is reduced to three family members and no additional members from one family at all.

Kind of weird day in Oakdale when Casey and Noah look like Mensa candidates.

• Members

Usually, whenever I read people rooting for a Luke/Noah reconciliation, it's b/c they think the two belong together in a good way. Now, though, people actually want them to get back together b/c they belong together in a bad way. I don't know whether to laugh about that, or to cry.

• Members

I have no doubt that Luke and Noah will end up together and it is exactly what they both deserve. I have never encountered a soap couple so poorly written from beginning to the coming end. There hasn't been a second that I have ever enjoyed their relationship or believed that they had any type of intense love, even their kisses are fake and blah.

Luke has been a joke for years. I'll ignore Noah. In comparison Reid is a revelation. Thanks to ESS's talent and the writing to some degree. I wonder who is behind the character and I'm surprised that he has not been sabotaged. I keep waiting for Reid to turn out to be some type of manipulative villain, but it hasn't happened YET.

• Members

It doesn't bother me, I just find it odd that people dedicate so much energy to a couple that they seemingly hate when there are other characters on the show. This is not something recent. I've noticed it long ago that Luke & Noah get a lot of attention here, and without fail it's overwhelmingly negative posts.

The ATWT thread could be quiet for days, but then Luke & Noah appeared in an episode and suddenly there were a lot of activity here with posters almost falling over themselves trying to be the most critical. That's what puzzles me.

Archived