ATWT: June 2010 Discussion

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No offense, but just because Michael Park says he loved the ending, that doesn't guarantee anything. Most actors can't tell crap from quality; that's why so many end up picking bad projects.

• Members

I want ATWT to end with Reid running the hospital and treating patients, while Luke and Noah head off to do whatever boring stupid couples do when they ride off into the sunset. It is an appropriate ending for a soap that wasted Marland's legacy.

LOL! So true. Also, what else is Michael Park going to say? He can't be happy that he is out of work and this is likely end of his acting career.

• Members

IN A TRUCK??? THEY SENT THEM OFF IN A TRUCK???

Sorry, I was having a GUIDING LIGHT flashback. You were saying?

Out of work at the moment? Definitely. End of acting career? I hesitate going that far. I could see Park packing up his wife and kids, switching coasts, and landing guest shots on this-or-that procedural until landing a supporting role on a series of his own. Seriously.

• Members

Not necessarily. You know how sexist the entertainment industry can be. Sure, his female co-stars over age 30 will have difficulties, but it seems like older male actors never have trouble landing work in TV series and movies.

• Members

Not just soap actors. I'll miss not seeing great character actors like Philip Bosco, Peter McRobbie, and Victor Slezak on a regular basis. For the love of God, will someone please develop a new series to be shot in NYC?

• Members

How can he like the ending if it hasn't even been taped yet?? Whether ATWT should be cancelled..well I kind of disagree with him now. I mean I am sad it is leaving but Goutman continues writing his [!@#$%^&*] stories with [!@#$%^&*] actors/characters in them and I've had enough of Goutman's [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

I think it was already taped. I think Guiding Light's last show was taped before the other episode's were taped and they probably had to keep editing it to make it right which wasn't really done well, alot of people have said that it wasn't. I am sad ATWT is leaving too. He prolly said he can't believe that the show is ending cause of how good it might be towards the end and the last show. Right now the show is taping the end of August or early September right now. I thought Jean was still writing or does he pick what he wants to be on the show, that she writes. I wonder why David is still on the ending credits. The show just got a couple new script writers too. I think Josh is gone not really sure though.

Archived