ATWT: June 2010 Discussion

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh...the ONE time the word forensics actually comes up, and it's to hand Princess Lily an ace in the hole.

Any other crime in town is completely devoid of them, and thus the town is menaced by the likes of Craig Montgomery. :wacko:

• Members

Between yesterday and today, I remembered why I stopped watching ATWT. This show makes me feel like I am losing valuable brain cells. I did appreciate the Hal mention yesterday though.

But today, jeez, Luke is so Lily's son. What a damn drama queen! I don't know why Reid would be interested in Luke outside of a tumble or two in bed. Step away from the light Reid, don't go into the light. At least, Reid will be on tomorrow. It is something, I guess.

Oh, according to JL, tomorrow is the last day of taping for ATWT.

• Members

Yeah, the writing for Faith has been good and the actress isn't bad and far better than Libby. I think she should move away from the farm and in with Lucinda in the Walsh Mansion--the dynamics would be great. I doubt there is a Walsh Mansion anymore--grr

I am probably the only person on here who actually liked annoying ass Zac and Zoe. The characters needed more development but they had great speach patterns and Zac could have been redeemed. I'd also have loved for Zoe to actually get pregnant and then die so Luke would have a kid. I bet he'd 'mother' a lot like Katie.

• Members

I was so annoyed by Luke that I forgot to mention that Reid was adorable today. I love his wry humor and his scenes with Katie. They have a great friendship. I think that it is crazy that Reid quit his job for Luke, but it is a soap so I'm letting it go. Seriously, Reid can do better than Luke.

• Members

I didn't like the characters, but Zac was hot. He should get a job on the vampire show Ian Somerhalder's on. They could be brothers.

I like Luke. He's a soap opera character who acts like a not-completely-compromised soap opera character, a rarity in 2010. And he reminds me of me somewhat.

• Members

Luke was a total a s s hole to Reid today. They don't even have a relationship. Luke keeps going back and forth and hasnt told Reid how he truly feels about him. The writing this month of the Luke and Reid story has gotten very sloppy. I guess the cancellation didn't help to fully develope their relationship. I don't think TPTB knew/thought how a big hit ESS would be as Reid. Of course they didnt create him...it was DK..no longer there. I did love Reid's scenes with Katie. Especially at the end when she pushed him out the door...lol

Reid does deserve better. I am sure now we will get a Nuke ending. Luke is such a drama queen. I :lol: when Lily told Luke that Reid didnt know what he was missing.:lol: I thought umm...a whiny little bitch!!:lol:

Gawd Noah/Jake Silbermann is still boring as hell as Noah. His acting hasnt changed. His character never evolved. He is the same boring loser whiner. Just like he was at the beggining. Gawd..he and Luke are a perfect match....lol

Katie and Chris....boringgggggggggggggggggggggg....ff material. DG is just awful as Chris. Why they are pimping them is beyond me.

Molly and Holden...double eye roll :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . I hate storylines like these. ATWT still had so much potential and this soap is ending yet Pissy and Goutman continue writing s h i t stories like this one.

• Members

I bet we will find out one day that JP and Goutman were going to turn Reid into a bad guy when DK left, but their plans were thwarted by how popular ESS became.

We agree that Reid deserves better so I have no problem with a Noah/Luke ending. I can't imagine that it would take Reid long to get over that spoilt brat.

LOL! For real. I just shook my head listening Luke and Lily whine to each other about their love lives. Like mother, like son. I don't know how anyone could put up with either of them. Reid asked Luke to wait a couple months. Luke is acting like Reid kicked him to the curb and the world is ending. Why do they write Luke like this?

JS is so pathetic to watch. Noah is an useless character that should have been killed off years ago.

I agree here also. They should have just paid Paul Leyden to come back as Simon to take Katie and Jacob away. Forcing Katie and Chris isn't working at all.

I wouldn't mind Molly and Holden if they really stood a chance to end up together. Instead Molly is just an obstacle to Holden and Lily's inevitable reunion. While I don't mind Noelle Beck, she is not Lily so why would I bother to be invested in their reunion?

Dude, if this is true, take the drama, bitchiness, and whining down a notch. LOL!

• Members

I have a feeling if TPTB had more time they would have. Imagine them making him Rick Decker 2.0. :rolleyes:

No, I havent. I guess that gives us the answer that Nuke is our pathetic ending.

I have no clue. The writing for Luke has been going downhill for years now.

A perfect ending would be for Noah to die. But it aint happening unfortunately.

I always thought Katie and Simon were endgame. I can't see Katie with this boring Chris.

No Martha Byrne ...what a damn shame!!

• Members

The Facebook page isn't really ESS so it is all made up. I have read those rumors. I don't believe them. I don't think that any major characters is dying other than the memorial for Nancy. I expect Luke to dump Reid for Noah, while Reid happily gets his state of the art neuro wing and Chris takes over for Bob as chief of staff.

Archived