Degrassi: The Next Generation

• Members

This show was so bad. I did watch it as a guilty pleasure though. I thought Drew was hot! but he was an idiot.

Is that horrible Tom Melissis still on ever so often as Mr. Perino? Everything about him, character and mainly actor, was just terrible! I remember how he was on ever so often each season and was pointless.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I haven't watched a minute of DTNG since the eps surrounding Cam's suicide, and I didn't watch any for a long time before those.

This show premiered when I was in the 6th grade, and now I'm about to get my masters. Why is this still on the air??
I might give it another go when it returns next week. Skimming through episode summaries from this season...Adam DIED? Damn. I figured they wouldn't do another death storyline so soon after Campbell.
They're still doing 40 episodes a season? Damn.

• Members

For me the show ended after season 7 when they got rid of Paige, Jimmy, Marco etc. I still watched season 8 but it wasn't the same. I loved the Alex/ Paige relationship. I loved Spinner becoming an outcast after he reveals that he tricked Rick resulting in Jimmy being shot and paralyzed. He then joined the Christian club and got with Darcy. There was JT/ Liberty. It was so wonderful back then. I don't think I could ever get back into it. A lot of people didn't like seasons 6 and 7 but I thought they were great with Sean and Craig returning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I watched a little bit of "Spiderwebs" last night, and I wasn't feeling it. It really did feel like it was just scene after scene of relationship drama. There were other things there, but it was boring. The show looks great, but...

I'm really aching to rewatch the first 6-7 seasons, including the early ones, because this show was just that damn good.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

I don't know if I ever mentioned it - the boy who played Cam was on Supernatural a few months ago. He had the main role in the episode (he was playing a younger version of one of the main characters). He was actually really, really good.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Thanks for that promo, btw, Carl! I watched the first season of DJH years ago, and I'm sure SFK is still waiting for me to continue with the series. I will one of these days lol

Yeah, the guy who played Cam was a very good actor. I watched a couple episodes leading up to his suicide, and I was really, really impressed with him. Hopefully, we see more of him.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Hmmm...Sean....

...uh anyway.

I'm back at Season 10. I usually actually get the dvds when they pop up at Target. While it is not the same as the original new group, I do like the class where I am at. But I do miss the oldies.