Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Candiace is an emotional blackmailer and that's the main reason why I haven't taken to her since season 5. She can say all she wants about people saying they're lying and gaslighting, but she does the same actions too. She knew damn well she told Ashley that Karen was sleeping around and when she started crying, I became annoyed. The whole scene hurt as Karen was truly heartbroken and borderline near tears that Candiace would do that--the same woman just b*tching and moaning about Gizelle perpetuating a lie about her. 

And Bravo needs to fining or firing these women when they try and ice someone out the ensemble. It is tiresome at this point. While Mia think that the GEBs won't turn on her, she is sadly mistaken. Everyone gets their turn with those 2. 

• Members

RHOP:

• Finally... the opening is back... which means we're moving on from this bulls**t... hopefully.
  • The flashbacks are nice... but I am over the M.I.A. because it is purely not F.U.N.
  • This dinner and a show is something... but Dorinda did it better during Ultimate Girls Trip.
  • Candiace, darling, you can't say you don't know, and then admit your husband is talking about both Ashley & Gizelle.
  • Producers are on top of their game with receipts and clips this season. Amazing.
  • Short ribs, tacos and pasta? Umm... those three do not go together.
  • Candiace, girl, you lyin'. LYIN'.
  • Most. Awkward. Car. Ride. Ever.
  • Is it me, or is Karen eXXXtra horny this episode?
  • This is a boat? Haha. Mia is shady boots.
  • Candiace, STFU! I don't blame Robyn one single bit for not wanting to disclose sh*t around Wendy. I would do the damn same.
  • Oh that head TURN from Karen. She slow-mo'd herself so producers wouldn't have to.
  • Mia can do her thing... it isn't my cup of tea, especially in a relationship, but I can't blame her for enjoying what she enjoys.
  • Oh Ashley... you are messy as [!@#$%^&*]! Inviting Wendy after multiple no's.
  • Not Gizelle scooting Mia's chair. HAHA.
  • Robyn pulling out the Alexa is hilarious! To expose Candiace. I. LOVE. IT. Do it, girl! Go do it!
  • Ancient African proverb? You mean Nene Leakes? Or am I missing a reference?
  • "Thank you poop #2." Iconic line.
  • OH SNAP! KAREN IS ABOUT TO SNAP! Her face says it ALL!
  • PRODUCERS GIVING US THE RECEIPTS!!! Iconic!!!
  • "People know me. I stop and say 'hello.'" Iconic.
  • Karen: "We need cleansing." See's people singing Happy Birthday: "Okay! We're done!" HAHAHA.
  • Candiace talking about everyone getting along and then SHE is the one to re-open Pandora's Box. LAWD. Potomac is messy and people need to pay attention.

• Members

That gif is hehehehehe

Just one? Wow. 

I admit that I've been kinda missing Yolanda just a little bit. 

Right. Get them, La Dame!!!!

Yessss those taglines. 

Same. Especially what they teased at BravoCon. They stay keeping it real AND juicy.

I totally agree. Especially the fact that one episode where they knew the audience must have been tired of the fivesome so here comes the newbies!!! lol. I guess Angie K got a brief intro in the opener, but without any proper intros, I didn't even realize that the hot AF man in the tight pants, bubble butt, beret, and suspenders (mmmmm suspenders on tight pants and a bubble are WOOF!) was ANGIE K'S HUSBAND until he walked into the Husband dinner. I was shocked. 

• Members

Potomac

Seeing the women acquiesce to Mia's insane demands that they treat her like the poor put-upon victim, and Wendy like the aggressor, was crazy. Mia and her representative saying that Wendy couldn't join the group until Mia got an apology? For what? Being in the way when Mia pounded her head with her purse? I can't believe Karen, of all people, was gaslit into trying to make Mia feel better. If these women were back in Potomac, they would never let Mia browbeat them this way. 

Candiace, Candiace, Candiace.... snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. She was doing SO WELL this season, because last season viewers were damn near done with her. Then she flaps her gums to Ashley ON CAMERA about Karen. Someone who has genuinely never spoken ill of her on camera. Admitedly she was repeating what Charrisse had claimed, but she spoke about it with such authority that I wondered if she believed it for real.

The look of hurt on Karen's face made me realise that, while I love Karen's quick retorts on this show, it is actually her humanity or vulnerability, as corny as that sounds, which wins me over. 

Robyn and Ashley with the Alexa and record function on their phones.... Lord, I feel like they are a few steps away from planting damaging fake evidence on another HW.

The Bitchsesh girls could not even speak, that's how shocking that clip was. In the past, I've felt a little bit bad for Lenny. It must be exhausting having Lisa as a wife. She obviously wants to live this perfectly curated, superficial, reality show image, but unfortunately real-life marriages are tougher and messier than filtered Insta posts. OTOH, she's his wife, the mother of his kids, and he's probably been screwing around on her for years, so he's trash. Hope the judge throws the pre-nup out of the window!

All this to say: RHOM is going to be escandalosamente epic this season!

Edited by Cat

• Members

I'll be back to give my thoughts on the launch! 4 episodes is going to be a gift and I love that they're doing that because it allows them to really let the stories breathe and develop instead of feeling like you have to oversell the premiere.

Right now I feel like we're in a good era for housewives. Beverly Hills and Atlanta drove me crazy, but Potomac is having it's best year since season 4 and Salt Lake City is better than it has any business being considering everything they went through to produce the season. I'm so excited for MIA and Orange County to continue the momentum.

• Members

LOL I thought of @Taoboi when Meredith said it, cackled, and they did the flashback. 

I don't think last night's episode was a Heather pile-up; it was a Jen Shah pile-up. Good grief that woman is a mess (cue the added narrative of anti-depressant usage). After all that flip-flopping and shoe-throwing, she says Angie K is the most dependable friend for her? And she doesn't remember coming after Lisa on the boat? What a hilarious trainwreck.