Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOMIA

Kiki came to work this season! I see she's going to be the bone collector and I love her being messy while looking bautiful

This was a STRONG premiere. So much better than SLC and arguably rivaling Potomac. So much drama and the show got the ball running. I love that they kept the same cast as ALL the women are delivering in their own way.

YIKES, I didnt realize we were gonna find out about Lenny cheating in realtime. I thought the season would open up with them seperated, but Lisa and Lenny are together doing family things. Wow, the cameras caught this as it went down

Please register in order to view this content

@TaoboiKiki got confessionals this season and they actually debuted

JILL ZARIN!

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I loved Miami's premiere and I have always been lukewarm on the show.  I am really confused about Lenny's hot mic moment.  Was he begging to get caught?  He knew he was micced and said that's why I am whispering.   He's not an idiot.  He had to know the show would use that.   I genuinely feel bad for Lisa.  I don't think she's the greatest wife or anything, but it's clear she did love him and was blindsided by all of this.  

• Members

I have watched the first 3 episodes, thus far, and I feel like Lisa acting out was b/c she and Lenny have been having problems. We could tell last year that the man loathed her. And I am with Kiki that Lenny losing weight and beefing up was not for Lisa--it was painfully obvious it was for another woman. 

Lisa is a nag, but Lenny has officially become the worst husband in a LONG time. How he spoke to her when the nanny broke her arm was weird. I think he could've easily let Lisa know that calling the ambulance for a broken arm is silly in a calmer manner. He was snappy. Jesus. 

• Members

Yes, I found the scene with the nanny breaking her arm strange too.  I get Lenny's point and Lisa wasn't listening to him at all, but he was such a condescending jerk to her.   And to just get the nanny some ice and an uber?  They could have dropped the women off themselves or had one of their employees drive her.   

I have mixed feelings about Lisa acting out.  I do believe there were problems, but I also believed she thought they had solved them or would solve them.  I don't think she would go on and on about how great her marriage was if she thought it was in that big of trouble.    And, honestly, Lenny has always low key seemed to hate Lisa lol.  He's always seemed like an ass.  I guess because he is lol.

• Members

I'm happy to hear that Kiki's confessionals were used this season since I heard she had some last season that never aired.

Regarding Lisa, I have a little bit of sympathy for her.. but at the same time, I don't.  There comes a time someone has to take personal responsibility and not have their head buried in the sand.. which she's always had when it came to Lenny.  

• Members

RHOMia

I've been so excited to watch Miami in the week leading up to the episode drop. It's been a while since I counted the days to a première. The beauty of Miami is that it is both cinematic and widescale but also harks back to the 2010s with its easy mix of individual life stories coalescing around RH drama and Lisa's big marriage implosion, which the editors have been cleverly dropping morsels. Nicole had a small scene with her mom at a restaurant, but it shed light on Nicole as a person -- she's a classic Virgo, obsessed with making everything letter-perfect, but if her family don't meet those high standards, she excoriates them. Her struggle to accept imperfection is part of her type-A personality. 

That's where Miami excels -- we are seeing these women's real lives, as if the camera just happened to be along for the ride. None of it feels like filler, but rather the scenes clarify how fascinating some of the women are (Alexia). By contrast, one woman trying to walk her family through some kind of scripted fakery is Lisa, and for obvious reasons it is just not working. Instead it is laying the groundwork for the marriage implosion to come -- shades of Tamra and Simon on old-school RHOC.

Personally, I would prefer if Adriana, Marysol and Kiki all had mojitos and a place in the opening credits, but in the context of the show,  they are just as much RHs as Guerdy, et al. These are not traditional FOHs, but that concept always made OG Miami stand out from the crowd. Martina is a great house-partner and here to play the game.

Still adore (and feel weirdly protective of) Julia. I was absolutely not convinced by Larsa last year, and felt she was overhyped. However, so far this season, Larsa is delivering, ready to bring some drama with Lisa without letting it get too toxic. I'm not sure I like her, but I recognise that she is currently giving RHOM what it needs (so far).

Top-tier RH.

• Members

SLC

The editors are doing an awful lot to show the truth of what the women are actually saying. 

I still do not understand Whitney’s issue with Heather actually is. I did not hear a single word that described anything logical. 

I have no sympathy for Jen Shah and her suicide allegations. She has plead guilty to her crimes. She did it. At this point in the show she is still lying. Her “the bullying is not okay” is a farce. 

• Members

I look forward to it.

Please register in order to view this content

And I agree. POTOMAC has been great. I know RHOM will bring it when I can watch it. And SLC has been typical slow burn chaotic. And so far having here where I live has been hilarious. 

And oooooooo how I cackled and hollored.

Mary Crosby...gone, but most definitely not forgotten. hehe. 

I saaawwww!!!! And I saw clips and it looks so much better moving. So happy they did not leave out Kiki's confessionals this season. 

And I don't know if you read the synopsises for the next few episodes but it sounds like they confirm some filming at the nightclub from that article I posted months ago when Larsa and Lisa had the run-in. I hope the cameras caught EVERYTHING. 

• Members

MIAMI:

Yet another stellar episode. Overall, Lenny is a monster. How he wanted to go play tennis instead of taking care of his children was appalling. And then demanding Lisa and the kids get out the house is even worse. I hope Lisa takes him to the cleaners. 

This show does not need cast fights and rifts b/c their personal dramas end up being WAY more entertaining. 

And I think Martina is gonna leave Julia very shortly. Did Julia honestly believe her kids were going to live with her forever? She better create new hobbies and routines or her ass will end up like Lisa.