Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Miami:

Please register in order to view this content

That episode was GOOD. Bravo really needs to give all the Housewives shows to Peacock b/c Miami is killing all the Bravo versions.

First off, Lenny is a monster. A man that kicks his own mother out of his home is utter trash. He was too busy trying to get his d*ck wet instead of worrying about the well-being of his kids. Lisa is better than me, I would be using all of this in court (if she isn't already). The fact that he is doing this in the marital home shows he never had respect for Lisa. 

Love Guerdy but she can be too much at times. Sometimes, Guerdy needs to just sit back and shut up. I did agree with Larsa that Lisa probably wanted to hear info from the women that have experienced divorce. But I did love Guerdy standing up for herself and saying she has an opinion and will express it. 

Moving on to Alexia. I like Alexia but she tripping this season. Why did think it OK to insult Julia like that? Julia turning it on her (along with Adriana) was hilarity. Alexia got very defensive when they brought up Cocaine Cowboys, hence why she turned her fangs on Adriana. Alexia is about to activate Julia and make her work for that mojito. 

And Kiki... Give that woman a mojito off this episode alone. The shade she threw toward Lenny's head and him not being trustworthy had me screaming. They better allow her a seat on the reunion couch this year. 

Lastly, Marysol told her business for the free. Now we know you're a cokehead (allegedly), ma'am. 

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOMiami really is That Show. The most recent episode was the first 24 hours of the trip to the Keys, and not a minute of it was filler. If anything, there were shocks galore. Lisa dropping every gory detail to the group, and the audience-- there wasn't a second i didn't believe everythingshe said. Even more shocking was Marina, her MIL, calling to say she'd been kicked out of the house, away from her own grandkids, and then telling Lisa that the driver came back with another woman in the back of the car! Now, for anyone who watched Miami seasons 2-3, we could all see back then that Marina was no fan of Lisa's. She didn't think that Lisa was serious or family-oriented enough for the Hochsteins. How times have changed. Out of respect for the mother of her grandkids, and maybe because she thinks what Lenny is doing is objectively horrible, Marina calls Lisa to give her the head's up. And Lisa trying to get the nanny back into the house, over the telephone, to check on the children was actually pretty suspenseful and tense to watch. What is clear is that Lenny is trash, he doesn't care, and he's already been laying the groundwork in advance. Lisa needs the best, most cutthroat divorce lawyer in FLA right away, so she can get custody, alimony and a nice home. Because no-one would put it past Lenny to change the locks on the budget playboy mansion

The other shocking thing was Alexia saying to Julia that Russian women are all prostitutes. And doubling down on it the next day. Team Julia 100%. It was a hurtful, flippant, uneducated thing to say. Yes, Alexia is queen if this show, but this was the episode where it clearly has gone to her head. Alexia tried to gaslight Julia by saying it was her birthday, and Julia's retort "Are you 10?" was quietly perfect. The women watching, and commentating, from the van was hilarious, though. And it activated the old Adriana to come out and play, in defence of Julia. Adriana and Alexia were friends too, so Adriana knows where alllllll the bodies are buried. First she pointed out that Alexia's first husband was a drug dealer (and not just a dealer but a criminal kingpin), and then she dropped that Alexia was dating Todd while she was still married to Herman. AND THEN Marysol dropped that she does coke! Seriously, I can't believe we are seeing and hearing all this juiciness on screen. None of this would leave the cutting room floor if it were BH. I'm so grateful that the Miami cast are like --shrug-- welcome to Florida, here's what's up! (Even though Marysol is basically a worryingly-functioning alcoholic at this point).

Re: Potomac, is it just me, or has the show momentarily lost a little momentum since its Miami trip? I still have this week's episode to catch up on, though.

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat I've been watching clips on RHOM so it warmed my heart to see how far Lisa and her MiL have come that she did that for Lisa. Times definitely have changed because she would have NEVER done that before. Also...loved Adriana called out the documentary Alexia was in by name. Guerdy was me in that van. Can't wait to see the full scene of Alexia vs Julia. 

Yeah, I'm caught up on POTOMAC and the last two episodes are very 'calm before the storm' episodes. Night and day from the chaotic (in a good way) mess that was the Miami trip. I thought this last week had great comedic moments more than the one before though it's clear Gizelle is gunning for Messy Mia. 

• Members

I FFed through most of the previous episode (WHAT was that scene between Candiace and Robyn?? Why is she kissing up to Robyn now?). And for whatever reason, i haven't been compelled to watch the last episode yet featuring the live Reasonably Shady event. Gizelle & Robyn aren't entertaining me -- they're just mean bullies. But at least I'll watch their scenes of pathetic plotting. Mia, though? For some reason, I can't stand to look at her. She thought she did something special in Miami, but all she did was show how stupid she is. And Gizelle is already turning on her, accordingto @Taoboi? After Mia spent that whole trip kissing up to the GEBs, throwing her Representative under the bus for their amusement, and doing their dirty work going after Wendy?

This fool!

Miami just laid it all out on the table this episode and nobody broke a sweat about it, worried about their 'public image.' You could tell in Marina's voice that she was worried for her grandkids, felt bad for Lisa, and was kind of done with her son.

I really hope you get to catch up on Miami soon (get that Peacock subscription log-in from your brother!). The Alexia-Julia scenes were eye-opening for me because I thought Alexia knew better than to throw sweeping judgment like that out there. This is something Larsa would say to Julia. Adriana bided her time but later went right in with Cocaine Cowboys and Todd, and even before that moment, had been inferring that Alexia basically relies on the kindness of wealthy men to buy her luxurious gifts -- basically what the French call a 'poule de luxe.'

As for the Marysol admission, this has been a rumor since the early seasons of OG Miami -- that Marysol (and Alexia) had access to plentiful coke. And it is apparently why Marysol and Luann are such close friends. Allegedly.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yeah. I called that from the midseason trailer so it's funny how she is ALREADY on it these past two episodes. At least La Dame is trying to warn her she's coming, but I think its deaf ears.

LOL!!! There are a few things I can't wait to see in full (like Lisa breaking that whole 4th wall), but my brother is having some drama so now probably is not the best time. Will be checking on him later today myself. 

It sounds like they are setting up Alexia vs Adriana (which was hinted at at BravoCon between them) nicely. And yes! Adriana knows where all the bodies are buried so that WILL be messy.

Ooooo....Marysol and Lu? 

Some tea...I don't know if you got around to watching Southern Charm NOLA, but I saw a rumor that someone from there might be filming with the proposed RH of NOLA project.

• Members

I've been hearing that NOLA is the next city and Tamica from Southern Charm NOLA is there. I think she is a great casting choice. I loved her on that show. They need to bring dramatic, messy a** Reagan from the show on there too. I still don't get why they cancelled that Southern Charm as it was the best one of the bunch. Overall, I hope this is a Peacock show. 

Also, have y'all seen that tweet from Blandi Trashville? Bravo better not be bringing her broke a** back to Beverly Hills. We already have repulsive Rinna and Erotika Lame. We don't need another vile bird squawking about. 

• Members

I don't want her poor ass back. Sometimes, some housewives need to be left in the past and she is one of them. She made the show toxic and when she left, it took seasons to get the show back on the track. The ONLY BH housewives that I want to see return are LVP, Kim, Joyce, or Camille. The rest can do a cameo at the most. Brandi has always given me OC vibes. If they are so desperate to have, implant her ass in OC. And if Brandi is coming back then we might as well bring back Kelly Dodd and the Dallas girls. Why let one racist return and not the rest? 

Moving on, any new city needs to be on Peacock. I'd prefer if Peacock did their own cities separate from Bravo. Peacock seems to get where Housewives (as a franchise) needs to go. I say start doing a plethora of their own cities, which can be the future. Then gradually, we can start phasing out the old ones. I hope they attempt to do Grosse Pointe, Seattle, and Vegas too. Possibly London for an international city. 

• Members

Ohhh so there really is some smoke to that.

I hope it's true. That show should have NEVER been cancelled when the flagship show has not been good since Season 5 and SC Savannah faded away with its fakery. At least SCNola was a group of REAL friends. I would welcome seeing Tamica again, seeing how the kids are doing, adding her man Barry to the long list of FOINE A#$ HOUSEHUSBANDS (with butt shots as usual), and a cameo from Jon Moody. 

Now you know Regan would find a way to show up on camera.  That hot mess girl. 

Yeeeah, I saw Brandi's message this morning and rolled my eyes. If she just back to be used on Garcelle and Sutton, she can stay gone. 

I want to say the story about the Arizona one is true. But it's been so long since that was confirmed I don't know how true it is. And weren't the Winnetka group filming in the HOME ALONE house?

Even if it would take me forever to watch them...same.

I like that we might be getting a Chicago one in some form since they been trying for a decade. I would be down for Seattle and Vegas for sure. Mmmmm London. Or...Paris? hehe.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Brandi seems to be hastily backtracking on the diamond vid she posted, so looks like Andy/Bravo rapped her on the knuckles for that. 

While I do think BH would benefit from outspoken women who have no problem speaking truth to power (something RHONY and ATL never had a problem with), im not sure Brandi is That Woman. If anything, she seems like a dogsbody to the highest bidder -- a pawn knowingly used by more powerful, wealthier women in their agendas. As long as she has protection from that 'Queen' she will turn on whoever they (and Production) tell her to like Cujo. It's not really about standing up for what's right, its about allying yourself with who is powerful. And right now, Brandi seems to be allied with Kyle the last couple of years. And Kyle is afraid to meaningfully anger Rinna and Erika, so that means the targets will inevitably be... Garcelle and Sutton. 

• Members

BH:

Brandi is too much of a liability to be a full time housewife and she should never been hired back.. especially after the horrible pathetic way she acted on the Girls Trip.

You need someone like a Joyce or Camille that isn't afraid to call someone out and not care about being on a 'dream team'.

Salt Lake City:

I'm hoping Jen Shah gets 10 years minimum in prison and that the show moves on from her toxic unhinged presence.

Lisa is the only one I actually enjoy watching in a reality tv gold sort of way.. with her odd taste for Taco Bell, her attempts at mothering, her attempts at being a wife, and her dismissive way of talking to the other women (which I don't think she does with malicious intent.. she's just clueless about reading a room).  

Lisa vs Heather has been the undercurrent of the show since season 1... all the way back to when Heather claimed they knew each other.. with Lisa not remembering her except as the good time girl LOL

• Members

I still haven't seen SLC from last week yet (holidays and whatnot, dontchaknow) so I haven't seen the Heather black eye debacle, but boy, I've never seen a Real Housewives franchise implode on itself so quickly. From legal scandals to poorly vetted castmembers to the fact that these women really do just hate one another... nearly all of them let the success of season 1 go to their heads and they crammed in about 6 years worth of drama (complete with constantly shifting alliances) in under two years.  

They also shot themselves in the foot by not properly introducing us viewers to the newbie friends. Instead of getting to know them as individuals, they were just thrusted into the mix of drama without giving us a reason to care or root for or against them.  If they want to save this franchise, they need to do a bit of a reset and let us get to know the new women if/when they return next season, and give us some new castmembers with genuine ties to the existing cast that aren't, you know, felons or racists or questionable clergywomen. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Ugh! Miami delivers again! I am glad that Guerdy is finding her voice, but she has to stop with their weird ass sayings and trying to be deep or funny. It ain't landing and what she is saying, if she'd just say it clearly, holds validity. I do think that there is a hierarchy that consists of Alexia, Larsa, and Marysol at the top, Kiki and Lisa in the middle, and the rest at the bottom. 

The ending of the episode was good. In one scene, we have Kiki delivering hilarity about wanting to each chips while Adriana fumes over the women not supporting her. Then we're pulled at our heartstrings as Lisa rehashes seeing that sleaze and his tramp flaunt their affair in her face in public. Lastly, we have Larsa dropping a potential bomb about Julia. This is how I want Housewives to be--a rollercoaster of emotions for me. I don't know who the EP is for this show, but they need to be given the role of overseer for the entire franchise.