Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I keep looking at the dress up close on my phone, and I'm still stunned by the flammability of the material. It's giving 'I work at Disney Orlando on the weekend parades.' They sell it at the Disney store, only in little-girl (and not grown-ass Gizelle) sizing. Plus its her fave color. Thank you, Gizelle, for giving me an early Christmas present with this incredible outfit.

• Members

Wait...Candiace could have been there too??

Please register in order to view this content

This is the RHOA/Potomac crossover I never knew I needed. In fact, on the Potomac front alone, G/M/C would have been the crossing of paths we've been crying for the last few weeks! Again I say, we need Porsha back on RHOA, to bring a little escándalo and glamour (because you know the Guobadias are going to be throwing their money around). And she is single-handedly pulling Monique back towards the Bravo universe (if Porsha is still employed by Bravo...? Suddenly I am having doubts if PEOPLE won the exclusive).

• Members

I can't stop thinking about the practicalities of it.  Like did she find the fan, or was it bespoke with the gown?  And how did she go about packing it for the trip?

Not surprising, Porsha seems to have fallen out with production and the network after her spinoff and sending a crew to Nigeria seem expensive.  But, I wonder if Andy sent a gift?

I just saw the second wedding dress (and crown).  The groom's military ensemble is giving don't-ask-how-I-paid-for-this-wedding vibes; even if going from a CPA at Deloitte to owning a petroleum company seems a little suspicious.

Porsha Williams and Simon Guobadia Wed — Again! — In American Ceremony https://gallery.stanlophotography.com/Client-Downloads/Porsha-Simon-Wedding/ Credit: @stanlophotography

Edited by j swift

• Members

Yep...she could have been there, too. No lie. You are going to make me good look for the video on their chat about that.

I didn't post it out of respect for the many people here at dislike her, but Ms. Quad was there, too. 

When I see the pictures yesterday, someone did mention in the comments that Simon has multiple businesses so he can easily pay for the wedding. HOWEVER the person also claimed he tried to do business with Simon of out of four of the businesses...one looked HIGHLY suspicious so they did not do it. Red flags. 

• Members

When someone is vague about their job? Total red flags. They either get their money from defrauding others (likely), or they are in espionage. Either way, step away!

Simon legit looks like a military dictator in that uniform. 

• Members

Time to recast Potomac. The show is getting too heinous for my liking. The best seasons of this show will always be seasons 2-4. Seasons 5-7 seem to be a dark era and I am not here for it at all. 

And the gymnastics all these women did tonight was appalling. 

One, Candiace's slick comment about hitting people, yet consuming a forest of Kleenex over Monique tugging her skull, boggles me. Then her crying about people needing to use their words as if words don't hold weight either. She's a moron. 

Two, Robyn and Gizelle. How they don't see that this is a similar matter to season 5 incident is sad. Just shows how stupid and dense they are. At least Robyn slipped up and came clean that she sided with Mia b/c she hates Wendy. 

Lastly, Mia gotta go. She reminds me of Candiace with the "choose a side" crap. Karen has firmly said both women were wrong and she's not bending. 

• Members

POTOMAC

That was a doozy of appalling behaviour. 

Mia is a nightmare of a human being. Granted, she revelled in being having sex with her husband when he was married to someone else...so she's morally bankrupt to start with. But the level of pettiness she displayed was simply disgusting. I am glad she tried it with Ashley who will never be intimidated. And then the last scene where she tries to articulate her position to Karen. She did such a poor job it was laughable as she had to be supported by that lap dog of a friend of hers. I am also glad she tried it with Karen who is an adult and was not about to play that game. Mia is an incredibly stupid woman and I hope she continues to implode. 

Robyn's hypocrisy is so unbecoming and I hope she's dragged over the coals on social media and at the reunion. She admitted she hates Wendy and that's the only reason she is supporting Mia. What a dumb bitch. 

Gizzelle went to great lengths to appease the producers and be their puppet, encouraging as much drama as she could. However, even she said that Mia's pettiness about Ashley and Candiace was foolish. 

Charisse looked like a hippopotamus at the beach. She thinks she is really fabulous when the truth is she is tragic. 

Ashley, Candiace, Wendy, and especially Karen won this episode by a country mile. 

• Members

RHOP:

• Gizelle is a complete mood: NO DESSERT LEFT BEHIND!
  • Karen is right: neither side was right. Both were in the wrong, and neither should be stood up for.
  • Ugh. Jacqueline is a broke-ass Katie. Bring back Askale, who was FABULOUS and ORIGINAL!
  • This episode was meh. I'm over this trip. Can we go home, please?

• Members

Erika is so morally bankrupt. Anything to claw onto 'her' money!

Mia is a total nightmare for this show. She is completely contrived and only says/does things for SL purposes. The audience is highly aware that there is nothing real there.

There was no substantive reason to assault Wendy. Mia just wanted to have A Moment, and to revel in that Moment. She thought she could replicate the Monique-Candiace sensation, where she is Monique to Wendy's Candiace. The difference is that a portion of the audience felt some sympathy for Monique's predicament. They absolutely do not feel that way about Mia, because they can see what a fake she is.

As you point out, she is also jaw-droppingly stupid. Not only did she bank on the audience thinking she was 'BAWSS,' she thought she could contrive an 'I'm so hurt Karen didn't support me' SL. It was painful watching her go through the script in her head. Neither Karen nor Ashley broke a sweat when they firmly told the idiot thug to grow the F up. The best thing Bravo could do for Potomac is to fire this flop after reunion. 

I couldn't get the hippopotamus image out of my head when I watched last night. Gizelle, Robyn and Charrisse are slobs, and that's not a reflection on their looks but on the ugliness inside. Gizelle was giddy with all the bad feeling flying around the place.

Karen, Ashley and Candiace were the standouts of the episode. As usual with Ashley, though, she takes too steps forward, one step back, judging by the preview for next week.

Edited by Cat