Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kenya is right about Porsha's "activism". I am sure she is not the only person thinking that. 

She is given these segments to secure her position as the show's star and that's ok. But Kenya has every right to say the obvious. 

Not to mention that these scenes don't belong to this show as a storyline.

The new girls belong to Basketball Wives. 

Edited by Elsa

• Members

Exactly!!! Until proven otherwise, I feel Porsha is like a lot of us this year. After George Floyd, a lot of people took a good look at themselves and just say 'enough.' That she was doing it long before filming started spoke volumes for where her head was. Yes, she is not used to be an activist...but she appears to have learned it quickly by the time filming did start. And I don't find it fake. So...what has Kenya got to show us?

One is keeping it real. The other...is being side-eyed.

Because love her or hate her...Kenya's persona is coming back to bite her. Is any of the Marc stuff real or not? Why is she still with him? Meanwhile, you have Porsha marching, Porsha getting arrested, Porsha doing it again, Porsha living for her daughter and discovering her worth and dropping Dennis. Porsha is growth. Love to see it. Kenya is not in a good place so she is looking kinda green. Green is not a good look. So...either she is jealous or playing the role of villain to get attention to the show. Sadly, she can do villain without picking on BLM. Shame on her.

Yeah. A day later, and I'm still angry about it. 

• Members

Okay finally watching the Potomac reunion,

Andy and the girls had no idea that the producers were going to back up literally everything that Monique said. They literally tried to gaslight the [!@#$%^&*] out of Monique and all the footage supports everything she said. Wow.

• Members

RHOP: Let's be real. Monique and her team watched that video, and they catered her version to the video. Monique did not remember any of that--no one that out of control is going to remember every single detail. She has every right to study it, but don't lie and say it's your memory. I know people like Monique now, and don't like Candaice, but come on. Let's call everyone out for their b.s. Let's also remember that Monique destroyed the video with Michael assaulting the cameraman and that Karen excused Michael's behavior so she could take another swipe at Gizelle. 

RHOA: With Porsha's past actions, why is it wrong to question her activism? Some people on this board questioned it months ago (think it was the twerking thing if I remember correctly). 

• Members

RHOSLC

Brooks so would have fit in during the OC teen era on OC.  He gets more focus than Meredith does....only because she's more subdued I gather.

Lisa and hubby:  they seem like a typical married couple.  And deep within her frost is a bit of warmth.   She's just a type A personality.

Heather does seem to talk to he daughters like they're her contemporaries.  That's a boundary one has to be careful not to cross to much...imho

Jen...if this is her being treated for mental health...I'm scared to see what she was like before.  

Mary seems to exist in Mary's world...I would need to read the travel book before I ventured there.

• Members

I hate Sonja for making me laugh so hard lol!

I don’t recall, but did she say it was her memory? I could’ve sworn she’s said she blacked out and what she’s saying now is based on having the raw footage and examining what happened. I also don’t believe Monique would’ve destroyed the video of Michael and we have no proof of that. 

• Members

I was making a joke considering that every housewife interrupts, changes the subject, or cries.  Rinse and repeat. I have not posted since early November because my take on RHOP is vastly different from everyone else (my first point in six weeks was a couple days ago). I'm not a fan of Karen and I don't think Monique is a saint, so I know my posts won't be popular around here. Some people don't take kindly to a difference of opinion or they are not kind when someone disagrees about a housewife they like. If I have repeated my KAren complaints, it's because I find it offensive to ignore the subject of sexual assault to take another dig at a housewife. Note taken that I have mentioned it too much. i guess my six week absence was not enough.

Edited by chrisml