Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Absolutely. Candiace sits there running her mouth under her breath and then tries to play the trauma card? Nope. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too. 

Good. Now let's see if Candiace will stick by her proclamations that she wouldn't return if Monique did. 

And when production backed up every single thing Monique said while Andy, Gizelle, Robyn, Candiace, and Wendy tried to gaslight her.

• Members

With Monique I think they simply couldn’t overlook her popularity. The audience is behind her plus in an age of Covid, she’s the only one with multiple houses they can use for trips. Who could replace the wealth she brings? No one. I’m not surprised she’s back. 

Also, despite what she said, Candiace won’t pass up the check so I feel she’ll be back. If anything, the women run the risk of icing themselves out if they continue to not work with her. 

• Members

Merry Christmas to you as well, Cat. May this new year be so much better.

POTOMAC

Now that it is seem like all the ladies might have gotten their letter (still nothing from Gizelle and Robyn from what I can tell), Season 6 is going to be interesting indeed. And I do wonder where they will go.

OC

Well since SLC is not loaded on my ON DEMAND for some reason (*side-eye*), I went ahead and watched OC.

It felt like filler. Not that there were not things going on. But filler all the same. 

We had seen the pre-Covid. We had seen Covid hitting. And while there were still aftereffects, it does feel like they are settling into 'the new normal' of Covid being here. Especially in Emily's case. Wow.

But it does seem like Braunwyn vs Everyone has begun. It was not at all a good look that she was bored during lockdown and thought it was a good idea to investigate Elizabeth's background. Then she's saying things about Shannon being behind that. Drama, drama for the sake of it. And now I have to side-eye her a little bit as well. 

But we'll see...

BRAUNWYN. And then I looped back around. lol. I liked that Elizabeth called her out. And interesting that Kelly mentioned in her TH (and Elizabeth said it, too) that it seem less about Elizabeth lying...which she was not...and Braunwyn wanting attention. It was not even good messy. I did not even think it was a good idea for Elizabeth to confide in her about her life in a cult. It just seems like the main drama coming will be the fact that people tell Braunwyn something and she winds up telling someone else. I know she's on her own journey, but if she can't be a good friend during it. Well...not a good friend. 

ELIZABETH. Well. A cult. That explains a lot. Definitely understood her reasons for not telling everything about herself. She had just met them. Makes perfect sense. Still dead to me. 

GINA. Not a thing. I think her being in the background is working for her. And as for Matt? Well...I am sure she will do what is best for her kids. 

KELLY. Comic relief. hehe...riding. However, I expect she will be the one pot stirring very soon.

EMILY. Darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn, Emily. So worried about Shane, worried about her kids and still having to take care of them while Shane is in the hospital, AND having Covid. I felt all of that. Another case of real and how Covid can affect you. And there are plenty of people out there that if they do not have anyone to run to could relate.

SHANNON. So...she did get it. I was seriously starting to worry if she did and it was just her kids, but yep. She got it. And she reacted. I admit that there was a moment if she was being Shannon and just overreacting. I've been waiting to see how Shannon handled it and how it might be educative. But Emily did that more this week than Shannon did. And that John is a keeper if he was willing to stay with her even if he knew he could get it. 

So...drama is coming. But for now...filler. 

• Members

I don't watch that much but I have seen the comments about Andy all over Twitter. Something has to give soon. The days of naughty, sassy Aunty Andy just don't fit with modern times...and having him so heavily involved in the dramas of black female casts is very off.

• Members

He needs to go. Seriously. If anything, tonight gave Nene ammo in her battle against Bravo/NBC. The gaslighting that took place tonight by him was just appalling. 

And when sat there and tried to reprimand Monique on how she should feel--it just did something to me. A WHITE man telling a BLACK woman how she should feel... I wanted to punch a hole through my TV screen.

People are saying that Monique just said she's leaving RHOP on her IG. No!!!

Monique just quit. I am so pissed y'all. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by NothinButAttitude