Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ugh. Stupid laptop connection. Sorry, Chris_B! I didn't see you had posted.

Please register in order to view this content

And I agree, Daytime Fan. I was reading the latest with her today online and it just seems like with her assets frozen, her not showing up at the last hearing, and her next showtime is on the 22th and she's on the cast trip (Palm Springs) with the other ladies right now...things are just getting worse for Pretty Mess.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Erika's post is cold, calculated, emotionless. The rumor that Tom had a mistress has been around since she joined the show. They had an arrangement: she gave him some great years, the marriage became in name only, she moved out a few years ago to live in the city and hang with Mikey, he does whatever he wants. This is just a deflection tactic to make it appear like it isn't all about the money, when everything that pushed her to expose this woman and her texts is ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

Also extra cold to name the woman so her stans can go attack the chick on social media. More deflection.

Gizelle looks like the biggest liar on earth here. She can barely defend herself. Her hatred and disdain of Monique is dripping off the screen. What an awful person. 

She and Candiace aren't even *remorseful* for what they did (which is the stick they used to beat Monique with all season). Candiace seriously needs to STFU denying this sh*t -- did she forget her Instagram Live where she was high as a kite and spilled the beans on the plot to bring up Chase's paternity? Its on YouTube and very easy to find. She is confirming verbatim what Monique said in this clip. She looks an epic fool screaming at Mo that she's a liar.

• Members

I appreciate Monique’s preparedness for the reunion, and Candiace is annoying, hypocritical, and immature, but I don’t have any allegiance really.

The great thing about Potomac is that I kind of like everyone, *including* Gizelle and maybe excluding Wendy, although she doesn’t bother me as much as some housewives (like various BH and OC ladies). The RHOP cast members show enough of their lives that you can understand and relate to them, even when they’re behaving appallingly. I do worry we’re heading for the inevitable jump-the-shark moment with the Potomac cast. They’ve had a pretty flawless run up until now.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I think season 6 needs a cast adjustment because it's going into toxic territory.  Monique being physical, Karen playing both sides, Giselle wanting to ice Moniqie out, Ashley/Michael continuing their toxic marriage on the show, and Wendy is almost too serious.

We need some new blood or else it will become a toxic mess like BH and OC.

• Members

Seems like she didn't want to poke the good Judge too much, so she deleted the post. But she had it up long enough to give the impression that this divorce is about cheating, and not what it looks increasingly like, which is about money and siphoning away assets!

And TT's comments section on this story has been a treasure trove of information. The texts Erika published are taken on a 3G phone (4G was introduced in 2009). As a result, someone has dated these texts as far back as July 2005! So basically Erika trotted them out as a deflection tactic. Dead cat on a table, as legendary political spin doctor Lynton Crosby would call it.

Honestly, if they sold the Pasedena house, a lot of their debts (though not all) would be satisfied.

IA. This is very exciting to watch in some ways, but we are at peak toxicity here. This group cannot hold. Gizelle has been unmasked, and her deep hatred of Monique and Karen is evident for all to see. No way we can pretend next season that they are friends again.

Unpopular as this may be, but I think we could lose Gizelle. Yes, I know Andy considers her the kween of Potomac and some kind of compelling figure, but I don't. Not sure Andy ever had his finger on the pulse of Potomac anyway, judging by the cheering on social media regarding Gizelle finally getting exposed.

IMO we could do without Giz or her minion Robyn (even though I will miss looking at Juan, and of course Michael Darby will be devastated). Keep Candiace, Ashley and Wendy, they still have story to tell. Keep Karen. Monique... it would be interesting to see if we could ever have a Candiace-Monique sit-down, just the two of them, without everyone else involved.

• Members

I confess I'd like to see Robyn without Gizelle on the show to see if she sinks or swims.

I was binge watching season 3 (last fun season) and season 4(where the tone was off..now we kind of know why).  Monique and Candiace were actual friends so where did Gizelle come up with the idea that Monique didn't like Candiace from day 1?

• Members

I'd be cool with Robyn staying and having to stand on her own two feet, instead of being a bully's sidekick. Also the Michael lust for Juan is one for the ages, and I confess i want to see how that plays out for both couples concerned!

I think Gizelle is saying anything to deflect attention from her own wrongdoings and keep Candiace in a place where she feels victimised by Monique and Karen. 

Quite frankly I have no clue why Candiace is suddenly caping for Giz at reunion. That ice-cold beeyotch has never cared one iota for Candy and has never lifted a finger to help her. Ever.