Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

OMG!  I am living!!!!!  

Robyn asking what was the poin and Candiace thinking it was pathetic?  First off, they were going to fabricate an affair and bring it to the reunion.  Then we have to think about all of the things Gizzard has done over the years.  They were ok with a fake story at the reunion but the truth is a problem?  Reminds me of Trump supporters.  

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I stopped watching because I couldn't take Gizzard not being put on blast.  Andy shielded her from retribution but Monique was here to slay and slay is what she did!  I'm proud because taking the high road with Gizzard only gets you kicked in the teeth.  She had it coming!

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

I’m interested in seeing who returns for S6 after this Potomac reunion. Is Monique just going out with all guns blazing, or is she securing her spot, à la Porsha? This group feels like it won’t hold without some changes.

Speaking of someone on the bubble: Wendy annoyed me with her hijacking of the term “aggressive” as somehow “colorist” against dark-skinned black women. I liked that Monique pushed back on that. Wendy and Candiace *did* behave aggressively. We all said Wendy came in to too hot. I just hate when people use the current political climate, which is addressing real social problems, so cynically.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Same. But I suspect we will find out who is back next month when their filming starts.

Also same. Sometimes it's not about an issue that does exist and more about the fact that a person is just too much, rude, a d#$&, etc and THAT has nothing to do with color or race at all.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Totally. Sometimes you have to call it like it is. There are harmful “angry black woman” stereotypes for sure, but Wendy was trying to dodge accountability for her behavior, which turned off viewers and her castmates. Telling considering how much she was throwing around the term “accountable” regarding Monique.

• Members

I cannot wait to read this thread, LOL because "Potomac gave me LIFE!" was my exact thought and Gizelle's stank ass with nothing to say to Monique and Karen left me dead, buried, resurrected and dead all over again. Monique was BOSS and gave zero effs with all the tea she dropped... and it's only PART ONE!

LIVING for Potomac!  Monique and Karen are the MVP's hands down. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Thank you for situating the belittling of Monique in its proper context. Robyn, Candiace and Gizelle would TOTALLY have ridden that rumor about Monique's baby not being Chris Samuels' all the way to reunion if they could have.

• Members

Wendy Oafsefo trying with that "aggressive" comment against Ashley, but she's okay with her BFF Candy Cane calling Monique a hood rat? Gurl bye. Please be a one-and-done. 

Robyn asking what's the point of all this? Um, the chickens have come home to roost, miss booboo the foo'.  Gizzard, Crusty Cane, and Cha-Cha got down and dirty, trying to plant a disgusting rumor about Monique's child and her family, and it's time to pay the price. That's the point. 

Karen's direct questions to Gizzard had me hollering. Monique's flawless takedown of Gizzard at the end is something every single housewife on these shows should take note of, especially those who have been wronged by other women [Side note: I could see someone like Lisa Rinna doing this at the next Beverly Hills reunion, but it'll be for ugliness and viciousness, not vindication]. 

Someone put a muzzle on Crusty Cane. Just because you're loud, doesn't mean you're right (© Bethenny Frankel). 

That was such a treat to watch. I even enjoyed the lightheartedness at the beginning where they all clowned each other's fashion and hair choices of the past 5 years. 

I'm wondering that too. We're past the point of light shade and catty banter.  Some people will be refusing to film with others (they already did that to Monique this past season).  Between Monique vs. the women on the right couch (plus Robyn), Ashley's hubby vs. Crusty's hubby, plus Karen and Gizelle taking it down to a new level, I'm wondering what next season will look like... 

However, if the Hugers and Darbys can still break bread together, anything is possible. And another example of why Karen and Ashley are MVP's and both are necessary for this franchise. 

Edited by Gray Bunny