• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

THANK YOU.

And Candiace keeps trying it with Monique tonight and I am like BITCH, you already did this with her and she dragged you. 

NOW Monique has a binder...DON'T TEST HER.

If she destroyed Gizelle and it's only PART 1...what is in that binder ON HER?

Candiace needs to shut up before she gets left as speechless as Gizelle looks.

• Members

Everybody here said it all. Monique owned Gizelle lock, stock and barrel.

I couldn't believe Gizelle just sat there. Did she figure the jig was up and this wasn't the hill she wanted to die on? Does she have something up her sleeve? Is she just lazy? Did she believe she could just show up and deflect onto somebody else?

Gizelle's stans on Twitter are HORRIFIED that Monique and Karen could come for her like that. Like Gizelle, they got complacent. They are so used to her being coddled by Andy, throwing the stone and then hiding the hand behind Ashley, Charrisse and Candiace, that they are literally stunned when she is held to account the same way. I mean, Ashley got dragggged last reunion. I actually feel more sorry for Candiace than I do Gizelle right now. Candiace is being played -- by the GEBs, by her pride, and by her anger issues.

Countess luann i cant GIF - Find on GIFER

• Members

Because this wasn't Tom's idea. It was her's. She wanted to become this kind of Kardashian/Gaga-Pokerface-Era hybrid. I didn't realise she doesn't have an actual record deal! Although rumor is she is seeing Scooter Braun, perhaps to fix that. However, if the divorce isn't real... then neither is that.

I am watching RHOA S7 right now -- the Claudia season -- and this is where Nene's VTs stop being real and start sounding rehearsed, stolen from drag queen reads. I now realise that Erika does the same thing. She frontloads everything into her VTs where she recites a script 'the gays will love' and sips her champs performatively.