Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I was thinking the same thing. By herself, she's harmless. She'll always be a supporting player no matter what, but without Gizelle to prop her up, I'd like to see how/if she stands on her own. 

Gizelle is the Kyle Richards and Karen is the Lisa Vanderpump. Bravo/Andy went into Potomac thinking Gizelle would be the breakout star just as he and Kyle herself thought *she* would be the breakout of Beverly Hills, but the fabulous elders took over as the fan faves. 

Kathy Wakile GIF | Gfycat

Candiace has zero sincerity about anyone on this show. Zero. 

Preach! 

And yes, I loved how Bravo's own editing team betrayed Andy's words. Nice try Miss Cohen. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That Gizelle takedown ended too soon! Andy shut it down quick, but the damage has been done. As @Cheap21's avatar illustrates, Gizelle has been completely unmasked. The coldness, the spite -- it's all there on her face. She can no longer hide her shenanigans behind a smile and a joke about Big Boy.

Karen mentioned that Candiace called her, very upset, after the Plotting Dinner with Robyn and Gizelle. Because C knew Gizelle's scheme to bring down Monique was toxic and crossed a line. I'd like to think that Candiace, in that moment, saw the GEBs for what they are -- utterly ruthless and without empathy. I also imagine she was upset because she knew the lazy-ass GEBs were expecting Candiace to do all the work and she would be left holding the bag when things turned bad.

It was a small moment. Once again, I can't believe Candiace caped so hard for that cold b*tch Gizelle. Meanwhile, Karen is the one who threw her a damn lifeline with that mention!

The gaslighting of Monique was something else. I couldn't believe Andy jumped in behind the GEBs calling Monique emotionless. What I saw was Monique utterly focused. She knew this might be the last chance to get her proof out there. But cold, empty, emotionless? No. There is emotion driving Monique's fight to be heard, even though the GEBs, Candiace and Andy want to shut her down.

Wendy has zero sense of humor. And her wide-eyed 'omg shocked' face is cringe.

Edited by Cat

• Members

She's been trying to provoke Porsha for a while.  Thankfully so far...Porsha has not bit.

What Monique did is a gentle breeze compared to what Porsha will do when or if she turns her attention to Lil Miss Fake.

She really DON'T want that.

ETA: Apparently Twitter is dragging Andy all over its landscape.

GOOD.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

What warms my heart is how Andy's mentions are in shambles all day today. 

Doesn't help either that Nene is on IG Live basically confirming she's filing suit against Bravo along with Mariah (of M2M). I want them to break Bravo's pockets as Andy's ass has been problematic for awhile now. 

The person that has been selling RHOBH stories to the press since DAY ONE. 

I hope LVP threw that sh-t in her fire pit. 

• Members

I would have. K might have coughed on the card before she sealed it!

Yep. The true sniper from the side. Season 1, the tabs were full of stories about Camille, and she was quickly termed the 'most hated housewife in history.' Ironic, given what we saw on screen. Camille was egoistical, out of touch and likely in denial about what was happening with Kelsey -- but most hated housewife? Nothing she did really justified that moniker. I can't imagine who might have been behind some of those rumors! *ahem*

• Members

For the first time ever, RHOP had higher ratings in total viewers AND the demo than RHOA!

Now I know delayed ratings are important so both shows will go up, but my god is this drop Troubling for Atlanta. The ironic thing about Nene’s issues is that had she either taken the $1 million for 5 episodes offer OR just sat this season out quietly, she would’ve been asked back at a record price after this ratings drop. Now it seems she’s screwed herself. 

In other ratings news, SLC got one of the biggest gains in the demo for all of tv, so that explains why Andy said it’s a hit for them. They’re likely doing well in streaming as well. 

• Members

I like Andy being talked to bluntly by first Candiace..and now Mr. Samuel's.  Andy has always been the enemy...imagine if all the housewives joined forces against him.

Also, Jen on SLC... exhausting.  She's too emotional for my taste.  She's a professional victim (thank you Dolores from NJ for that lol)

• Members

Same.  He's been needing blunt talk for a while now. So I am here for someone not wanting his fakery.

I agree. Jen was doing too much. Again. But her coming for Whitney is only going to damage her friendship with Heather. She needs to quit.

ETA: The dragging of Andy continues...

Edited by Taoboi