Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yep. White women love NeNe because she's the stereotypical over-the-top loud-mouth "drag queen" that us white folk are so easily entertained by. NeNe is funny. But she was much more funny the first 3 years when her remarks were genuine, thoughts popping out of her head at the moment, as opposed to well-thought one-liners and premeditated GIF moments. 

Agreed on the friendships of the NYC and BH ladies. Even yesterday, LuAnn and Jill posted an instagram photo together, just hanging out as "besties".  Meanwhile, from the quarreling of Beverly Hills' first season bore a genuine friendship between Kyle and Camille. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She has literally become a caricature of what made her pop in the beginning which is sad. I will say she still occasionally can be funny when it’s a genuine moment during a scene, but I have zero use for any of the Atlanta ladies talking heads. The same goes for Quad on M2M.

• Members

Bravo also officially announced Eva joining the cast as a friend which is so weird since she didn't have a friend of picture. They never randomly announce like that. 

I cant believe she attacked Marlo, who apparently will have talking heads finally but still didn't merit a peach or a cast photo.