Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I’m starting to lean more into them doing all this for publicity for both shows. They’ve literally been filming for months, but outside of the Kenya wedding stuff we heard nothing. Now Tardy premiered on Friday and ATL is just a few weeks out...I mean it’s definitely working on me as I haven’t been this excited for the start of a season of Atlanta in years.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I believe the BH filming schedule is as long as it appears because there is a midsummer hiatus so that the crew and cast can all have a summer break with their families.

Lisa Rinna, for instance, goes up to Canada to the Hamlin family cottage. LVP often goes to the South of France to visit Ken's son, Warren, and his wife, Sue Vanner. Kyle usually has a family trip of some kind.

In some respects, it probably helps the editors a lot because they can see where the show is heading and plan filming after hiatus effectively. 

• Members

Correction (from earlier): People are reporting the women had a layover in London and are vacationing in Monaco! 

Damn. Season 3 and they are already sh-tting on ATL with vacation spots. This past season it was Bermuda. Now Monaco! Glad RHOP's production company is sending the women to other areas unlike ATL where I swear they kept sending them to an island in the Bahamas each season. 

• Members

Didn’t Atlanta go to Africa, Philippines, and this season Barcelona?  Aside from that one Italy trip, I’d say the Jersey ladies get the vacation shaft. 

Here you go, Atlanta vacation breakdown haha:

https://www.bustle.com/articles/100780-all-real-housewives-of-atlanta-group-vacations-ranked-from-least-dramatic-to-utterly-disastrous

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

OC

Sigh...Vicki and Tamra's coffee date was very frustrating. They're both at fault, but Tamra's unreasonable position that Vicki needs to grovel and that she's done nothing wrong is the death knell of this relationship.

Vicki made me laugh when she was speaking to Koko. She is like that crazy aunt who pinches your cheeks as a child.

Shannon looked HUGE in her dress with that belly dancer. That needed to be one size larger and 6 inches longer. She flipped out, again, with Diko's conversation with her. David is an albatross that she needs to get rid of. 

Peggy and Diko are awfully flashy. I hope they can really afford all those diamonds, otherwise this is going to be a really ugly fall for them. 

Kelly's family dynamics seem uncomfortable. 

Good for Lydia's mom for becoming as rich as Candy Spelling. Spend it, enjoy it, save it for a rainy day. 

Meghan actually got paid for this season? Really? She is worthless. 

DALLAS

Another fun episode with the right balance of drama and comedy. 

The bust ups between Leann and Cary are interesting to watch because neither of them come into these fights with clean hands. 

Brandi's impression of Kameron as Big Bird was hilarious. She is a talented mimic. I enjoyed her and Stephanie's hunt for the dildo, that was funny. Kameron is so joyless that I enjoy seeing Brandi bother her. 

I agree that, aside from NYC, Dallas is my favourite franchise that's aired this year. It's fun. 

• Members

I remember ATL's trip breakdown and as aforementioned, most of them haven't left the North America/South America area with the exception of South Africa and the Philippines in s7. Glad they are finally sending them somewhere in lavish Europe instead of beach destination right around the corner. 

OC:

Cancer needs to be banned from this show after this year. If the word is even uttered, the women need to be fined. There wasn't even a lot to talk about tonight b/c cancer consumed the show once again. 

Shannon feeling offended that Diko would ask her about David's intentions was crazy. I don't think Diko is at fault at all asking Shannon about her husband. It was clear that David was not sincere about Peggy's health and was trying to cast a cloud of doubt over Peggy's situation to keep the heat off of him and Shannon. Wouldn't be surprised if Shannon was knee-deep in it too. 

Next week's preview better open Shannon's eyes to TamRat. TamRat is growing tired of you, Shannut. The second she gets a chance to jump ship, she is done with you. If TamRat and Vicki ever get on the same page again, you're gonna get Gretchen'd. Boggles my mind how she does not see that this is about to occur to her. 

Dallas:

Another good episode. 

Cary remains to be a drama queen. If what Leeanne said doesn't apply, let it fly. She gives Leeanne too much power. Also, tonight was very telling where Cary stand with Stephanie and Brandi. She is nothing more than an ally against Leeanne, BUT she is also expendable to them. If Cary learned anything tonight, it should be that Brandi nor Stephanie are her real friends. At least Leeanne trash talks Cary behind her back and then to her face. Brandi does it behind Cary's back and only fesses up when someone like Kameron or Leeanne make her come clean. 

Kameron is a hoot. I don't care what anyone says. She might be haughty, but I love it. She had me rolling when she kept calling Brandi "trashy" after Brandi touched her feet with that dildo. 

Brandi is an a-hole. When she said she didn't care about overstepping Kameron's boundaries, she reinforced everything Kameron called her. Doesn't matter that Brandi didn't come from money. She does not have class or manners. Brandi is just a big ass brat and antagonizer. I find her to be more of horror story than anything they try and depict Leeanne as. At least Leeanne has a heart. 

D'Andra ... a saint. She's truly a great find for this show, and I sure win for best newcomer next year for Andy's stupid Housewives awards. 

• Members

I looooved this episode of OC! I know many have issues with this season and I do too! There is certainly room to retool things but week by week I'm very entertained. This episode I appreciated us getting to see Peggy throw an event. I noticed I had such a huge smile on my face. I think as time goes by she fits in really well and I enjoy her. Tamra said she hopes Peggy returns (she also said Shannon needs to go) and I agree. 

The stuff with Vicki, Tamra and Shannon is becoming tedious. I don't understand why Tamra can't just be decent in group scenes. It feels so awkward and they need to move on somewhat if they're gonna stay on the show. I still enjoy Lydia and Meghan is useless at this point. 

All in all I'm enjoying it and look forward the coming weeks. I'm sure their reunion will be good. 

• Members

ATL

LORD...TOO MUCH!!!!!

https://www.inquisitr.com/4545930/rhoa-rumors-nene-leakes-may-be-off-the-show-after-her-inappropriate-rape-comments-over-the-weekend/

NJ:

Poor Tre. No one should lose a parent. This month is the anniversary of my father's passing so her scene with her kids while she was on the boat resonated.

SIGGY: You all are right. She is doing too much.

MARGERET. I like her so far.

DOLORES. I find her drama so far with her son and the ex relatable.

DANIELLE. Wow. Like Bethanny a few seasons back on NYC, so THIS is who you are talking about. I like her vibe so far.

Nice start.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I'm a little disappointed that BH's vacation is Berlin. I don't know why, BH feels like a glitzy, sunshiney Monaco/Dubai/Phuket crowd and won't really gel in an avant-garde northern European capital with a grim past. I am also dreading Erika's glam squad going full Liza-Minnelli-in-Cabaret on her. 

Please register in order to view this content

And regarding OC... I haven't watched in some weeks. I feel exhausted by the #cancer/colonics/vasectomy stuff. I do appreciate that people here watch and put down their thoughts regarding the episode. I am using those posts as a guide as to whether to tune in or not. TBH, Iceland cannot come fast enough.

Wow. Seeing the text of what she said written down like that makes it so much worse. Nene never learns. Why does she think being vicious or insulting audience members is what people pay to see? She has been like this for years and it makes me sad because Nene was once the heart. I thought the way she called out Porsha on behalf of Kandi in the trailer meant we were going to see a little of that Nene, but clearly she's let the hype go to her head again.

Having said that, I am surprised by the news that Bravo wants to fire her when her equally disgusting comments to Claudia a few years ago were completely ignored!

Not to put the blame for everything at the new EP's feet but... is Michael Beck cleaning house? Is he doing Kim's bidding so she can return full-time to RHOA without Nene or Kenya to trouble her? Kim is such a lazy-ass and filming for RHOA is arduous work in her mind. Much easier is Don't Be Tardy where she doesn't even have to leave her bed, her wigs or her cigs.

Edited by Cat