Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm guessing Cynthia will introduce Eva,  whom she's known forreeeeever from the modeling scene. 

Please register in order to view this content

The producers are playing a dangerous game by propping up Kim. She's too high and mighty to make a return full time in upcoming seasons and will probably end up quitting like she did in S5. 

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude so basically the fact that her husband didn't want to be filmed (same as Dina's husband on NJ, Jeana's on OC and Heather's on NY) is what prompted Beck and his producers to target Kenya this season? Lord.

Looks like they want Marcille to be her replacement too.

lol I enjoy Kenya and all she brings to RHOA but I had to laugh at that bit too 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Agreed. She is lazy and deplorable and doesn't care about RHOA as evidenced by her flop ass dropping out of the trip because she is "doing press for Don't Be Tardy" (yeah right).

The producers seem to think she is on trend rn but looks to me like they have fallen for her self-proclaimed hype.

I guess 

I figured it would just be a matter of time before he would appear, albeit briefly and in passing. Now that the producers, Kim and Nene have conspired to make this season an attack on 'Kenya's Sham Marriage,' the likelihood that he will show is virtually nil. Which conveniently makes them look like they were right all along!

Edited by Cat

• Members

I figured the backlash is going to be big. If it affects the ratings for Dont Be Tardy, so much the better. We all know that show is her cash cow. It ain't that Kashmere Skincare line!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Of course the show is her (and Kroy) cash cow. I've been said the primary reason Kim came back to RHOA was b/c she wanted raise and couldn't get it with a 30 minute show and no ad dollars being bought. How would she generate more ad dollars? More viewers. How would she get them? Return back to the A show (RHOA), fight with Kenya (the primary villain), and hopefully drag new viewers back to her spinoff. I don't see it working for her at all b/c people still remember Kim declaring time and time again that she was above show and these women. Reality TV show fans are too privy to the antics now to fall for Kim's stunt. 

I feel like building a season partially on Kim's return might be to the detriment of RHOA. Might p*ss enough people off to be over the main show. I feel like Bravo is playing a dangerous game right now. 

• Members

That too. But Kim's show being in a death slot (on Friday nights) is not gonna help either. That's why they move M2M back to Fridays to assist Kim's show and hopefully help her get over a million viewers. I doubt it'll happen though. Most people that watch M2M have said they'll watch M2M and not watch Kim's show. 

Tardy for the Party is dead. Bravo needs to move the f-ck on and stop trying to make Kim "fetch." Either strong arm her into going back to RHOA full-time, or get rid of her. I'm for the latter of course. 

• Members

Heather and Jeana's husbands were featured on the show. Briefly, but they were on.

Dina's husband was never on the show, and that was not a problem since that issue was clearly settled on the first episode of the series. The audience doesn't WANT to see him, we've never known him, she's never talked about him and has been 100% off the show.

Kenya is a whole 'nother ballgame. She's been on the show for 5 seasons and having/not having a guy has been a central issue in her SL.

IMO, this can be settled by having a long scene with Kenya and her husband, alone. Having dinner, etc...being a normal couple. Or have a scene with her husband and Aunt Lori or Kenya's dad. That way, her husband is on the show but away from the crap that the other women will probably throw her way. 

• Members

Also, Kim appeals to a slightly different demo now that she's off the RHOA and married to cornfed All-American boy Kroy Biermann. It's the same demographic that cheered at her fighting with German airport security for DARING to put her fire-hazard wigs through extra security procedures. The same demo that cheered when Brielle tweeted a picture of McDonald's in ITALY with the caption "Finally some good food!" 

It can be settled that way and I think it would probably have been... as the US Weekly article that @Nothin'ButAttitude posted indicated, her husband was ready to support and accommodate his wife on the show, but not quickly enough for the producers' liking.

In some ways, this could be a problem with timing. Kenya got married very close to when RHOA started filming for this season. And it was meant to be a secret wedding, I assume, so she could unveil it on the show in her own time. The news leaked and caught Bravo off guard. I wonder if this 'Kenya's 'fake' marriage' SL was put in place by producers keen to force Kenya's hand into revealing her husband on the show. Instead, it has pushed her in the opposite direction and made her more wary to reveal him on RHOA.

Kenya does lay a lot of her life out for the show so I honestly think it would only have been a matter of time before Marc showed up onscreen -- maybe if the new production had used honey instead of vinegar to entice her.

Just my speculation ofc.

Edited by Cat