Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My guess is that something has happened but I doubt she quit and she won't be fired. I'm beginning to think she may be pregnant and that could be why she didn't want to go on the trip if she knew it was going to be combative. We know she got Kim kicked off the trip but then apparently she was mad Marlo was also going, yet Marlo has been around so now I'm confused. I just need the show to premiere so we can piece this together! 

• Members

Marlo posted pictures and videos on Snapchat doing her talking heads so she finally has that at least. Still didn't get a cast photo though. I wouldn't be surprised if Marlo gets a peach next year. Looks like she filmed most of the season and she goes on all the trips. Eva and Shamea also made the trip. I wonder if Eva has been filming more than we know. I feel like she has to if she's on the trip. 

Edited by Chris B

• Members

LOVE.

Say what? Dish, Diva!!!

tbf, RHoA has always drummed up interest months before their premiere for the last few years, bad season or not...

They are soooo pulling a Real Housewives of Miami Season 2 with the support this year it sounds and I'm ALL FOR IT.

• Members

At this point I don't see Marlo truly becoming a housewife even if she's friends with Nene. After Nene got jealous of her around I Dream of Nene that pretty much blocked any hope for her in that regard. I'd love for it to happen though. I don't think Shamea will ever become full time. If an African wedding couldn't do it nothing will. As for Eva we have to wait and see what she delivers. 

• Members

I think Shamea is only being blocked b/c of Nene. There were rumors that those clashed early on in the season, and Nene made production choose either her or Shamea. I'm hoping Shamea is smoothing things over with Nene over in Barcelona, but folks on Twitter are already claiming that it is Sheree/Porsha/Shamea v. Nene/Cynthia/Marlo/Eva. Pretty sure Kandi will be neutral as always. 

And Marlo won't be a housewife (too) b/c of what you pointed out. Also, unlike Kenya, Marlo thirsts for the camera. She'll do too much to ensure she out shines everyone including Nene. At least Kenya knows when to act up and when to sit back and watch. 

I don't see Eva delivering at all. If this was old school Eva like during her ANTM days, I'd say yes. She's mellowed out a lot since. I can see her turning up a bit for a peach, but I don't see her going Marlo levels of thirsty. 

IMO, they should've just given Eva and Shamea a peach from the start, and given Kim's "official friend of housewives" to Marlo. The cast should've been the current 6 + Shamea & Eva. It is gonna be so jarring seeing all these women pop up out the blue at the 11th hour. This is some LHH/Mona Scott type of mess. 

Nawl. Miami had all their ducks in a row in s2, and Alexia was only supporting b/c of the accident with her son. Otherwise, I think she would've held a mojito that season too. 

Like I said to @Chris B, this is some Love & Hip Hop mess where they pull all these nobodies out at the 11th hour to see who sticks. It's gonna wreak of desperation come time for the Barcelona episodes b/c it'll be obvious they are bringing all these women out to try and replace Kenya. It'll be obvious too when they turn up b/c we'll all know they are doing it to land a peach in s11. 

This is why they should cast women from jump and stick to it. All this last casting has hurt ATL, OC, and BH too (as they are known for doing it too) when it comes to drama. 

Gotta give props to the production companies that cast for Dallas, Potomac, and NY. They make their casts official from jump and stick with it throughout. They don't pull out all these B players mid-season. That's why all 3 of those shows have had successful, fun recent seasons.

• Members

And it worked b/c Sonja had history with Ramona. 

Eva does not have history with this group. Cramming her down our throats isn't gonna work. Shamea & Marlo do have history with the group, but they should've just made them full-time from jump. These wide gaps of using them and then not is gonna come off so jarring. 

Seriously though, Bravo needs to make it mandatory that all their shows cast people from jump. If they don't work then oh well. Fire their a** and cast again next season. All these pop-up players hurt the show just like this method has hurt Love & Hip Hop. 

• Members

Speculation is swirling that Kenya Moore quit The Real Housewives of Atlanta after she failed to join the rest of the cast on a trip to Barcelona, Spain.

According to gossip website Tamara Tattles, the problems began when the other housewives reportedly lobbied producers for Kim Zolciak to be included on their Spanish sojourn and requested that Moore, 46, be left behind.

That appeared to be what was happening until Zolciak posted a note on Instagram on Wednesday, September 27, saying that she wasn’t going on the trip. “WAS packing to leave the country then had a choice AND I decided,” she wrote. “I’ll be headed out for #DontBeTardy press instead! Season 6 premieres October 6th 8pm on @Bravotv #WhenYourOWNShowCalls… #SomeNeedToJustGiveItUp #ArentYouTired #Season6 #IAlwaysHaveAChoice.”

But after Zolciak, 39, ducked out, Moore didn’t join the crew — instead, as Us exclusively revealed on Friday, September 29, actress and model Eva Marcille was announced as a new member of the RHOA cast for season 10 and she flew out to join NeNe Leakes and company in Europe.

That leaves newlywed Moore at home, but a production source tells Us Weekly exclusively that "Kenya has not quit the show, nor has she been fired."

The former Miss USA has been targeted by Zolciak this year, with the mother of six claiming that Moore’s June wedding to Marc Daly was a sham.

Her marriage is said to be part of the issue with producers who want Daly to appear on the show. "Her husband is a former investment banker who has never sought the spotlight," the source says. "However, he wants to support his new bride and her career ... apparently not fast enough."

“Kenya was pulled from the cast trip last-minute and Bravo may be playing a bit of hardball to get Kenya's new husband on the show by limiting her on-air appearances,” the source tells Us. "Kenya is a newlywed and has to respect her new husband's wishes to not be part of the show."

The source added that the backstage drama is taking a toll on the reality star: "Kenya has been trying to have a baby and the stress has caused her unnecessary emotional distress."

Moore seemed to address the rumors with an Instagram photo on Saturday, September 30, that showed her calmly looking off into the distance with the words, “A Sitting Queen never quits and cannot be removed from her throne.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/did-kenya-moore-quit-real-housewives-of-atlanta-w506511

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude