Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Music to my ears. Isn't Dallas on a truncated schedule too? I think it is for the best.

Danielle and Tre were never friends -- she was and is ride-or-die for Dina, and that's why Danielle was always the antagonist in S1-S2. For this episode, I appreciate they touched on their bad history before transitioning to the yoga instagram post heard round the world... it laid the groundwork to THE big question of the season which is: are Teresa and Danielle Staub really friends? We all know Teresa is strategic with her "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" mindset. And we alllll know she still hates Melissa, and that the Danielle 'friendship' may be related to that. Even with the 'playful' cake-throwing, when Teresa picked up the full cake on its tray and hauled it at Melissa...

Please register in order to view this content

Though Teresa is unforgiving and unable to own up to blame of any kind, this episode reminds me why I am compelled to root for her in a way. Everything she feels about somebody is written all over her face. And she is authentic when it comes to showing the ups and downs of her life. Especially the way it affects her family. For better or for worse, she has allowed Bravo to show how jail and the deaths in her family affect everybody. I feel for her especially regarding her mom's death.

By contrast, Melissa's fake platitudes regarding her mother in law were kinda sickening. Bitch, you had no qualms tearing apart that family and breaking your parents-in-law's hearts for the sake of 'stardom.' I love that Bravo are showing what went down with Envy lol. I wonder if Melissa looks at her daughter and thinks "That's my old face" ?

Speaking of fakery... I feel like Siggy has caught Shannon-second-seasonitis: bigging up her own importance, thinking she is the breakout queen of the show. It's going to be a learning curve when she gets audience backlash. 

I like Margaret, pigtails apart. Margaret also seems like she got a good read on Siggy's BS.

It's been over four seasons since I have finished watching a NJ season. S3 was the last time. With S6, I couldn't even finish the first episode. Cautiously, I have a good feeling about this season, and it's been a long time since I felt that way. Maybe it was the references to Kim D... maybe it was Danielle seemingly calm, rational and non-obsessive.... maybe it is the HWs going to Italy on their big trip. My only question is how come Danielle wasn't made a full HW? Everything in this episode seems to suggest that NJ was priming her for a spot in the opening credits.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Many people are saying that Danielle was demoted b/c of her racial outburst that was leaked awhile back, but I don't think that played any factor as the video came out after it had already been announced she'd be a "friend of."

I think Bravo just loves to give returning housewives a "friend" position to test if they still got it. I wouldn't be surprised if Camille (BH) and Katie (Potomac) both get the same title upon their returns on the upcoming seasons of their shows. I just think it is stupid. Give these women full-time status seeing as they doing the same duties as a full-time housewife.

• Members

I was shocked we got Danielle so soon, especially since they made her a friend of. I guess they figured with 12 episodes, they don’t really have the time to drag everything out. Which I’m actually cool with. Very few of HW shows are actually interesting from ep 1-20. We end up with a lot of filler from people we don’t like, so this should cut down on that.

I like the new girl Margaret and I hate Siggy. I thought she was extra last season , but this season she’s turned it up times ten.

• Members

NENE SLAUGHTERED ME!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for this mess to start airing! I just cannot and to think I assumed it was gonna be a quiet season! The first part of filming had reports that everything was very calm. Obviously they were just good at keeping things hidden behind the scenes.

• Members

LORD....NOW KENYA ADDED IN...

"I totally agree with you about that devil," Kenya wrote to her Instagram supporters Thursday afternoon. "#sheisabadperson #liar #everythingaboutyouisfake #youliedabouthavingcancer #likemotherlikedaughter #nogood #bionicwoman #prejudice #ducklips #youpimpedyourdaughter #youbroughtyourkidsintothis #trailerparkstateofmind #neverforgetbigpopppa #neverforgetSweetie #closeyourlegstomarriedmen #youwilldoanythingformoney #yourwordsnotmine #RHOA."

• Members

I don't really get the racist comments though - I don't see evidence of Brielle likening Nene to the black roaches she has in her bathroom?  Did I miss something there?  

NJ premiere brought in NYC numbers - way down from their heyday.  

Show Net Time Total viewers (000s) 18-49 rating
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NJ BRAVO 9:00 PM 1,436 0.5
Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

Brielle is a little brat and a walking indictment of what a bad job in parenting Kim did. I know she's young, but I am ready for Nene to drag that little girl, and her nasty mother too.

Lord, when Nene said those roaches must have come from B's funky kitty I was 

Please register in order to view this content

Reunion is going to be a MESS. Though it could well be that with this Nene-Kim blowup, Kenya's job is now safe and Michael Beck might be sent on his way.

Shocked but not surprised. NJ has spent over four years burning that bridge with their audience. Also, is it just me or was promotion for this season debut especially lowkey?

Edited by Cat