Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

OC

Tamra and Vicki will NEVER make up if Tamra doesn’t accept any accountability at all. Vicki isn’t going to grovel two seasons in a row and I don’t blame her, but the rest of the cast being petty and sitting at one table and getting Kelly’s husband to sit there so she would as well was lame. At one point I felt Kelly and Vicki were actually friends, but I’m starting to see that Kelly really just wants the spotlight in general, and now most of the cast grovels and tries to hang out with her. I hope I’m wrong but I can see this going south.

I actually like Peggy more and more every episode and I’m hoping they bring her back next season. If they could get the bragging under control we’d be set. I do believe she and Diko though are still very much in love. I hope they actually have as much money as they act like they do.

@Cat we need you to get back into OC. I love your insight and discussions.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love yours too. With OC, I'm waiting to see what you guys here think of the episode before deciding to watch. I'm sure with the Iceland trip I will be watching.

I just meant that the Inquistr is probably going off of other internet reports but is unlikely to get somebody at Bravo on-record to comment. That doesn't mean it's not an issue at Bravo HQ, though. I'm betting Nene's apology was written with the hand help of Bravo legal counsel.

The issue is building steam (and is getting reported on E! News). However, Bravo may wait before making a decision, to see if this will die down. Personally, I don't think they would fire Nene before Reunion has even filmed. They need her messy ass on Reunion, and they still have a few weeks of actual show filming left to do.

The fact that Kim and Brielle are posting the video on their social media and fuelling the fire makes me think, yeah, Michael Beck gave them the go-ahead. I can't decide if Michael has game, or whether he is doing way too much. Anybody who cosies up to that failed Mattel doll experiment and her thot daughter usually ends up getting burned.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Cigz-N-Wigz is seeking legal counsel against NeNe.

This mess is going too far. Damn! Season 10 is gonna be a straight mess. Gotta give it to the ATL girls though, at least they are making sure this'll be a legendary 10th season unlike the OC, who's 10th season was boring and dreadful. 

If Kim goes to the reunion, she is gonna get dragged. 

Didn't Kim put out tweets saying she didn't release the video, and now she is saying she did? See Kim lies too much for me. Always has. 

Funny how Kenya was the alleged target about a week ago, and it has all changed in the matter of a week. 

Also, Kim has involved Bravo in this which is a "no-no." Everyone knows networks hate lawsuits. Her potentially suing Nene is not gonna screw Nene over, it is gonna screw her over. Wouldn't be surprised if Tardy for the Party was not renewed after this season. Networks are petty like that. Kim might've overplayed her hand this time. Dummy. 

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude the worst thing about a lawsuit is, because it is pending and takes forever to resolve, entire swathes of RHOA scenes will be left on the cutting room floor so as not to incriminate the interested parties. Gag orders will mean the cast can only talk around the issue at hand, not refer to them directly. See BH season 3.

I'm so mad at Kim that she would potentially torpedo a crazy S10 if she goes ahead with this.

• Members

Lol you know this is going to trigger Nene to countersue or something. Cigs knows how to push her buttons. Damn, tihis is getting messy fast. If two people start suing each other, this whole season could end up just being Chateau Date-a-felon?? Nobody wants to watch that!

• Members

Based on the last few pages...both Kim Z and Nene did some really low down and trashy stuff.  I think both of them are trash and RHOA was just fine without either of them on the show.

I think we need to go back to not rewarding bad behavior in reality shows.  Porsha should never have been allowed to return after going after Kenya, but she was rewarded with continued employment...when she is neither married, has no kids, and isn't really housewife material.

RHONJ

Fun, yet sad start to the season.   Soggy has lost her marbles and considering the loss teresa and to a lesser extent Melissa have gone tgomrough...Siggy might have backed off a bit.