Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I'm thinking this too. I think that now Nene/Kim are back at odds, Kenya's job might be spared as Nene's sights are now set on Kim, and she'll need to recruit Kenya in the army against Kim. 

Queen Kenya might survive getting axed once again! Oh how it'll be karma to see Michael Beck (Kim's bestie) get cut when he's been allegedly trying to get rid of Kenya all season. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

See, what I don't understand is that on Thursday's WWHL, Kim was very positive about Nene and kept talking about how Kim, Nene and Sheree were the originals, nothing will keep them apart, etc... but this was literally filmed a day after the roach/Brielle/racist/white party thing.... let alone well after the Barcelona and Kim's not going debacle.  I don't understand this timeline.

• Members

When I saw #ClapBackSeason on that IG post, the more I wonder if this isn't Kim's way to drum up interest for her buddy Michael Beck's first season at the helm as well as for Tardy. And possibly to give her daughter Brielle an 'in' on a show like Atlanta? Brielle is so thirsty for her own reality role. In any case, a lot of this drama is starting to smell like mediaplay. And it pains me to admit, but it's working. This is like web-based pre-episodes ahead of the November start date, and it is a damn sight more entertaining than OC which is painfully dead.

It doesn't make me like Kim or Brielle, though, even if they've touched on something with the pill accusations. I hope Nene decimates them. And i hope a camera is there for it.

• Members

Ugh. Lord, Nene. Why are you squandering people's goodwill towards you??

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/10/09/at-this-rate-there-really-shouldnt-be-a-season-11-of-rhoa-at-all/

In some better news, I don't know whether any of you have been keeping up with Bethenny Frankel and what she has been doing for the relief effort in Puerto Rico, but it is hella impressive. I say this as someone who dislikes her, but she is getting things done down there, and showing a lot of heart in the process. I am surprised, but pleasantly so.

• Members

Ugh Nene Nene Nene... She's on a dangerous slope towards obscurity. Wishing rape on someone? C'mon girl... this is reminiscent of Kramer using the N word. 

Agreed on the media play to get viewers hyped up on RHOA. But they are all making it so ugly now. All parties involved. 

Kudos to Bethenny. That's how you use your wealth and celebrity status. Major props to Miss Frankel

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

And I was SO looking forward to her return! Nene literally believes her own hype and seems to think everything out of her mouth (usually a stank reference to a lady's nether parts followed by "biiiitch") is finger-snappingly meme-worthy. She STILL has not learned that pride goes before a fall! I would have thought that doing the open-mike circuit and owing the IRS millions would have made her a teensy bit humble... but that footage clearly shows the disdain in which she holds her own fans.

Yeah, the war of words mediaplay feels like an unstoppable train derailing off the tracks!

Honestly, that Bethenny Frankel news made me feel like there IS some good in this world, lol. I hope we get to see this Bethenny next season.

Image result for i can't gif

Edited by Cat

• Members

It seems long, but it's typical film time for them. They usually wrap up filming before Halloween each year. 

RHOD: 

I guess Cary is gonna gradually start to see that Stephanie and Brandi are not her friends. Especially, Brandi. She'll throw any and everyone to the wolves to spare her own a**. I am so excited to see how this episode pans out tonight. Dallas is the best Housewives show currently airing.