Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've never gotten Kim Zolciak's appeal ever. I never liked her. I found her to be toxic, disgusting, and just foul. 

It unnerves me when people rave about Kim, but loathes Kenya. It doesn't even make any sense. Kim is a bigot and big time liar. A heinous liar that lied about cancer. 

Kenya lies too, but her lies aren't affecting or damaging anyone. Kim is just disgusting.

• Members

Amanda Lepore! Bwahahahaha!!!

Please register in order to view this content

I have never gotten Kim"s appeal either, and think the fact that she has so many alleged fans and admirers (not least her mini-me Brielle) is actually sort of... dangerous? Symbolises everything that is wrong with our society today? Lol. Everything she represents as a female, I am against. Dont work hard, dont aim to achieve anything, just spread your legs and hoodwink some sucker with cash into giving you possessions and paying for your plastic surgery. Because the only things rhar count are money and how you llook.Your local news comment is on the nose. Kenya wasn't wrong when she talked about Kim prepping her own daughter for hookerhood.

Speaking of Kenya... most of you seem happily reconciled to her departure, And I understand why. Her happiness trumps a toxic tv show! However, as @Soaplovers pointed out, she is the show. That pillow talk party alone! It bothers me that she gets driven off the show but Toyota likely lives on to fight another day! None of the ladies apart from Nene bring it like Kenya, and none of them show their life as dramatic fodder like Kenya. Don't make me laugh about eternal bridesmaid Marlo. She won't bring a damn thing to the table except a nasty mouth and no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

• Members

RHOA are livid over Kenya quitting and are already turning their fangs on Andy & the new EP, who is a very close friend with Kim. Apparently, some fans found an old tweet of the current EP that shows his bias: 

Once this started picking up steam, he deactivated his Twitter. I am truly believing this season was an elaborate scheme to get rid of Kenya with Andy at the helm...

• Members

The new EP gay. He ain't dating Brielle. 

Brielle's trashy a** is still dating that minor league baseball player, who has a heavily resemble to Kroy. 

Nope. Kenya is not on the trip. She also msg'd TamaraTattles that she did not quit. Either the show fired her for not going on the trip, or Kenya simply opted not to go. Seeing as Nene didn't go with the ladies to Thailand back in s7, I wouldn't be surprised if Kenya just pulled the same thing. 

Word is though that Kenya is lawyering up and is about to go to war with Bravo. If true, I typically think that suing networks is career suicide, BUT if anyone can pull of a win, it is Kenya. Kenya is crafty and always slept on by many. I wouldn't be surprised if Kenya has been documenting stuff for years for use against Bravo in a situation like this.

• Members

Don't you mean word on the street?

But seriously...am I missing something? Why would Kenya need to lawyer up? Did something happened? I just figured naturally that with her married and the fact that the new EP is BFF with Wig, that it was natural for this season to be Kenya's swan song.

• Members

^

Apparently, these are rumored to be texts from the EP that were put on Twitter. Looks like the rumors might not be true and Kenya is still on the show. I'm guessing she pulled a Nene & Kim and opted to just not go on the trip. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Omg I would be SO relieved to know she is still on the show and finishes out the season like a queen! And if Beck got fired and Andy demoted for this mess. I don't understand Andy's hatred for Kenya, I really don't. 

And I just want to say that this thread over the past 20 hours has literally been 1000 times more exciting than OC, BH or NY combined this year. Atlanta always brings the drama -- both on and off screen.

• Members

It’s funny you say that as Atlanta is probably my least favorite alongside New Jersey. I’ve already mentioned why I don’t like Jersey but with Atlanta the show has fallen so far for me from what made it interesting to begin with. They probably have the most annoying talking heads as you can tell all of their “reads” and “shade” have been rehearsed like thirty times, it reminds me of Bethenny.

Not to mention the friendships don’t come across as genuine in the least. I actually believe the NYC girls hang out outside of filming. I actually believe some of the BH and OC girls hang out outside of the show. Atlanta is truly the cast of coworkers.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Well, I would def agree that Atlanta has lost its sparkle in the last few seasons. Tbh I found some of the episodes in the last 2-3 seasons a chore when they didn't involve a major dramatic event. I think it was with @Gray Bunny last year that we were talking about the READS and the SHADES and how they sounded a lot like how white people want/expect black people to sound. Phaedra was a prime example. I would go even further and say Kim Z switches up her lingo a bit when she's with some of the black HWs. It is rehearsed and the dynamic has become horribly toxic-- gone are the days when Sheree tugged Kim's wig and that was the big scandal! 

Having said that, in terms of drama, Atlanta can and does deliver. That trailer has more excitement in it than the entire season of OC this far. I wouldn't put Atlanta as far down as NJ because imo NJ is in really poor shape, rotted to the core. Atlanta isn't there yet but if Kenya walks, it will struggle. Toyota, Sheree and even my lovely Cynthia are just not interesting enough to carry this show. Nene is going to devour it. 

IA that the bond on BH and NY seems more real among some of the ladies. I personally love Dorinda, Luann, Sonja and Ramona. There is history there. Even with Jill and Ramona, they knew each other for a decade previous to the show.

Edited by Cat