Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

While we are on the subject, Sheree should be parked on the side too. She was gone even longer!

I have a feeling they arranged the lineup according to dress color/length combinations, with perhaps only Nene contractually insisting on that center spot. I know she's been away a couple of seasons and doesn't really deserve it, but Bethenny on NYC was away too and, if I recall correctly, immediately got center space in a lot of the cast lineups when she came back.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bethenny Frankel's RHONYC. Starring Bethenny Frankel. And some other people. Produced and directed by Bethenny Frankel. Sponsored by Bethenny Frankel... and Skinnygirl.

Yeah, it bugs me that this is no longer a true ensemble. Plus all the other women have to kiss up to Bethenny in order to keep their job.

• Members

Do you think RHOA will become NeNe's RHOA?  I would have kept Where's as a friend of....it worked well for her because my fab thing about her is her talking head interviews..but she doesn't have much to bring to the table in terms of her day to day life.  Porsha needs to go away.  Why is she allowed to come back?

RHONY...bethenny was great her first season back because I wondered how she would take to the new girls.  She and carole clicked, she ignored Kristen, and ended up respecting Heather.  Sadly, her return made the show think Heather was redundant...but I still think Heather could have worked with Bethenny back.  They're not all that alike..tbh.

RHOC...lydia gives Christians a bad name.  While Shannon should do herself a favor and quit the show (compare her demeanor in early season 9 to now), Lydia has the same tendencies as Heather Dubrow...and not her good qualities either.

• Members

Yeah, I appreciate them filming together and going out to dinner and the trips. Hello, Boutique!

Please register in order to view this content

I appreciate that social aspect because it captures the Manhattan whirl very well. I just don't like it when Bethenny is braying at everybody about what they can drink, when they should eat, you f*ck everybody!, do this, do that, lol.

I don't think it will become Nene's RHoA because I don't think the producers want it to become the Nene Show! They don't want to be constantly dealing with her diva demands. Also Kandi will have something to say about that, and so will Kenya. Given that the EP does Don't Be Tardy and is allegedly boning the Zolciak Mini-Me, I'd be worried about Kenya getting a bad edit this season when it comes to Kim vs Kenya.

Porsha is, in the words of Drucilla on Y&R, "lint."

I miss NY Heather too. She did try to slut-shame the Countess in Turks & Caicos (I just realised that so many RHoNY vacation locations have been destroyed by recent hurricanes  -- St Barts also) but she was strong, positive, smart, had an interesting life and career, real stuff going on, and the fact that she and Bethenny didn't quite fit made for an interesting dynamic that season.

Lydia is basically doing what the OC producers tell her in order to stir the pot. She and Doug must really need the money imo.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I thought the same thing today! Hahaha... where will the ladies of NYC go to fight now??? 

I don't think Atlanta will become The NeNe Show because RHOA has survived and thrived without her and they all know it. They did just fine last season and the season before. The same could not be said for New York when Bethenny returned. Which is also why it's ridiculous that the cast of New Jersey (if the report was even true) would try to get Danielle edited out of the show. They had already tried to regain interest with Dina's return, Jacqueline's "return" (she never really left though), and Danielle is their last shot. 

Which brings me to a thread question for all:

Out of the long-running franchises (Atlanta, Beverly Hills, New York, New Jersey, Orange County), which do you predict will be the first to go and why/how?  

• Members

NJ: I had an awful season before the hiatus--- a one year absence--- and a crappy return season.

That's THREE YEARS that the show has been crap and/or off the air. Actually, the last time I truly enjoyed NJ was S3. 

BH has lost some of it's luster. Too many crappy SL's (MunchHausen, PantyGate, Kim, FauxBritishHumour)...not enough drama and wealth. I miss Taylor and Adrienne. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I don't think Beverly Hills is in any immediate danger. I'm glad they're going back to Camille and friend-of Adrienne, as this is the one cast that seemed like genuine friendships developed as a result of being on the show together. Ratings have been steady and there's still a healthy press buzz for it. I think once we lose LVP or Kyle (but let's face it, she's a lifer like OC's Tamra and Vicki), it'll be a test to see how it does the season after. 

If/when Bethenny leaves NYC again, I'd be interested in seeing if these past couple seasons would help keep momentum going with OG's like LuAnn and breakout personality Dorinda. They could always bring back Jill, as long as the Big B doesn't have a say in the matter. Otherwise, I could see them falling back into Season 6 irrevelancy. 

• Members

You guys... this Dallas mid-season trailer is everything.  I'm really loving this season.  The EW writer is clearly a fan too haha.  The ratings are ticking up slowly, so I'm hopeful they get one more season.

http://www.eonline.com/news/881846/if-you-are-sleeping-on-the-real-housewives-of-dallas-let-this-epic-and-deadly-midseason-tease-win-you-over