Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Peggy needs to tell them it was a preventive surgery so she doesn't get cancer then change subject.

I loved Lydia getting iced out of the dinner.  This girl has said she doesn't like Shannon, nor does she like the drama and baggage Shannon brings...so of course, Shannon opts to not invite her and Lydia is surprised/hurt lol. She and Heather Dubrow are more alike then not.  

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Image result for pretends to be shocked gif

Michael seemed ok on the whole -- he had her back in her fights with the other HWs without being a David Beador, her mother lives with them etc. Obviously nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, though. She's a firecracker and he is controlling.

As for OC Divorce Watch:

-Eddie is not bolting unless CUT Fitness goes down the tubes and he gets saddled with paying off Ryan's debt. Anything to do with Ryan and his financials is a dealbreaker for Eddie.

-Jimmy has a good life seeing Meghan once every full moon and living 'his life' in St Louis. He also seems to adore spending time with baby Aspen. Only something which ends his TV career would probably force Meghan's hand. I don't think she signed on for richer, for poorer.

-Obviously Shannon is next. Never have I sign a more miserable, dead-eyed man than David. They must be staying together because of the show/ironing out the financials.

The sad irony is that Shannon's marriage is salvageable -- IF she wasn't such a self-obsessed drama queen. She is never happy and is always letting David know it. How is this incentive for him to keep the marriage going? The reason why Shannon is never happy is because everything is about HER, and everything has to be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT as she envisions it. I don't think I have ever seen her once ask David how he is doing or his opinion on something. She only relates to her family on a level of how it makes her feel. When things don't go her way or how she pictured it, she has an absolute meltdown. It is exhausting to watch and must be even more exhausting to live day-by-day. Imagine waking up every day wondering in what state of mind your spouse/mother is going to be? It must be like waiting for an explosion to go off.

Edited by Cat

• Members

http://radaronline.com/photos/rhony-season-10-cast-contracts/

OK, so it is Radar Online so take with a pinch of salt but... after rumors that Sonja, Ramona and Luann (yes! Luann. Talk about a boneheaded decision if true) were all fired, I am relieved. I don't think I could face seeing The Bethenny Show with just Carole and Tinsley, two of the most boring HWs in NY history. Truthfully, Ramona and Luann are two of my faves.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I never believed that story that they were getting rid of those 3. I think Bravo finally realizes that they got the right combo with this group. However, I've felt they've always got it right with NY since s7 as the show has been good since. If anything, they need to add Jill back for it to be perfect. 

I am hearing rumblings (too) that Robyn and Karen might be demoted on Potomac, which would be stupid seeing as those 2 drove the most story at the reunion. I'm praying those rumors are false, and Bravo leaves Potomac alone. Again, all they need to do is add Katie back in, who is shooting s3. Just keep the current cast, add Katie, and let them be a strong group of 7 women. 

If any show needs to get rid of cast members, it is OC and possibly NJ. The rest of the shows need to add new energy to the already established group if anything. 

• Members

Absolutely. All those hateful hens cacklin' away, and Kelly took part. Tsk, tsk.   Are Vicki's text messages on the dramatic side? Sure. But she sounded like death and knows what strand of flu she had. Big deal.  Tamra, Shannon, Meghan's obsession with other peoples' health and diagnoses are obnoxious as hell. 

Peggy held her own just fine. It's funny how there's a language and communication barrier, but she takes it in stride and knows they're just poking at her. I love how she dismisses them like water off a duck's back in her talking heads. 

Meghan had me for about three episodes at the end of last season when she seemed wiser and above the foolishness, and then she came right back down to her usual insipid self. 

For the most part, I love Lydia's take on the other women and am loving how she's getting under loony Shannon's skin.

Shannon is so close to a total breakdown. Her need to be top dog of this show, her paranoia that people don't like her, her paranoia (and rightfully so) that David's going to leave her or cheat on her again, and her endless excuses for gaining weight and continuing to shovel massive amounts of food in her mouth. For her own sake, this needs to be her last season. She is soooooooo draining to watch. 

Yes! I just finished writing up the same sentiments before I read yours. Shannon is exhausting to watch and no doubt more exhausting for her family and those who interact around her. I'm sure she's always been this way, but being on RHOC has only fed the beast (figuratively, although...) 

• Members

Let's see how jersey fares this upcoming season before we determine if they need a shake up.

NY might need to make an adjustment in the cast.  I truly think if brthenny were cut, we coukd actually see more about the other women especially Ramona and Luann.  I wish there were more Ramona dating disaster stories but sadly Bethenny is a leech when it comes to airtime.

I'm intrigued to see how BH will turn out..with Eileen gone..hoe will Rinna function?  Her spokesperson will be gone, so how will she fare?  Plus, more scenes of her daughter's making fun of Donna would be nice.

That's the one element I loved about early OC...the housewives teen children had talking heads regarding how crazy their mom's were.  We saw brief ones of Shannon and Peggy' s daughters making fun of their moms...its a nice added bonus..imho.

• Members

You and me both. In a way it's not their fault: mama has pushed them so hard to be the next Hadid sisters, but they are so lacking in the modelling department -- and in the personality department. Much as I dislike Yolanda, I really like her kids, they seem to have more than one braincell to rub together. They are also real models with the unique looks, cheekbones and stature. Rinna's girls, bless em, are like bumps on a log. No glow, no It factor, not much personality, somewhat dead-eyed. They don't really wow me as catwalk models either. It definitely surprises me because Rinna has TONS of personality and her eyes sparkle. And Harry Hamlin is sexy AF and has true-blue Hollywood presence. 

Perhaps Donna is autocorrect's way of saying Rinna?

• Members

Now that I sitting somewhere with good internet...

...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! That made my day.

NENE: BLOOP!!!! Go on and gather Porsha together. Other than that, it looks like she will be stirring the pot. I just hope that she is fun, but humble Nene.

CNYTHIA: Nice to see her moving on. BOO to Peter trying to start drama. And I hope that she does not go flipflop on Kenya and just rid-or-die.

TOYOTA: Why you still here? So Nene can dogwalk her a$$$, that's why.

KANDI: Looks like she will be sitting herself out. But with some good shade.

SHEREE: oooooooo...is she going to get real this season?

KENYA: For someone who reportingly was not much seen this season due to her marriage, it looks like she is everyone's storyline this season. Love that HER CLAWS ARE OUT.

WIG:

Please register in order to view this content

MARLO