Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

How long ago did they film Apprentice? It feels like forever.

Atlanta was meh. I honestly kept zoning out while watching it and that's never a good thing. I cringed when the intro started. The quality is just terrible! I'm surprised Andy didn't demand something be done about it. As bad as Kenya's tag line is she was the only one that made hers sound decent.

As for NeighNeigh's WWHL TT summed it up best! http://tamaratattles.com/2014/11/10/nene-leakes-on-wwhl/

• Members

RHOA

Nene. I don't ever want to see her "being sexy."

Phaedra. She dropped Apollo like the mob used to drop cement dipped bodies into the ocean. I felt a little bad for Apollo but then he started whining about his crimes being white. The preview of Apollo and Kenya: Is he trying to secure a sugar momma for prison dollars?

Oh, the baby reacting to Phaedra snatching Apollo's wig? Bravo's cold-blooded, lol.

Kandi and Todd remain one of the more interesting aspects of the show but most of their storyline on Sunday centered around Phae and Apollo.

Peter wanting to go into business with Cynthia? Nooooo, don't do it Cynthia.

Both Kenya and Porsha were non entities for me in this episode.

• Members

I thought in that first segment that Apollo did say SONS?

From a writer's point of view, I thought it was a good premiere. Everything was set up nicely, and a lot of what we heard this summer was touched on.

From a viewer's point of view, I just was not feeling it. Love the shade, but Cynthia seem so fake. Phae Phae...ugh. I did like Kandi and Todd debating it all. Porsha...uh...girl, bye with that bite, just mad cuz you lost that peach. Nene here (and on WWHL) was taking no prisoners but was not coming across as 'so nasty and so rude' to me so I liked. Kenya definitely is throwing off some victim vibe that I am not liking at all.

In fact, that was my main problem with the premiere. What makes RHoA (and the other Housewives show) is watching all the girls mixing it up together and there was just very little interaction to me.

Can't wait to see where it goes.

• Members

This felt very much like a special to catch us up on the girls. I didn't hate it, I actually liked it, but only because we know they're going to have at least 22 regular season episodes. I would prefer that (because they actually deliver) than the shortened New Jersey season with everything cut or condensed. I'm sure by episode 2 and 3 (and whenever the new girls arrive) things will start to pick up and tie together.

I do think the contract issues with Nene will hurt the season overall. Tamara Tattles said not to expect a lot of Nene with the other girls, but primarily filming with Greg, Porsha and some scenes with Phaedra. She'll be absent from a lot of the group stuff as well. I really wouldn't be surprised if this was her last season if that pans out.