Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL.... I have to admit Kenya and Cynthia's scene ran across as very fake. Cynthia throwing a shot at Nene being a stripper was uncalled for and thirsty.

Nevertheless, I hate Apollo but he looked so good with the full beard tonight. I felt bad for him when he cried... lol. I personally think Phaedra should have been there but I wasnt a participant in her marriage so I cant tell her what she should have done.

ETA: : They were promo'ing BH during ATL and I saw quite a few tweets of people saying they were going to start watching RHOBH and they didn't know "Ashley from The Young and the Restless" was going to be on. Hope that's a good sign for the show after the terrible year they had.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I HATE that Bravo brought back that Trashbox Williams

Cynthia: "I know exactly my history and its one that doesn't include a stripper past" SHADE!

Kenya: "I am loving this new Cynthia. She was so far up Nene's ass, she had her own wing." LOL. I really enjoyed their scene together

Phaedra already checked out. She is NOT here for Apollo. I think its kind of messed up of her as a wife and I do think she's using those kids as an excuse. At the same time Apollo is acting like a damn child as he made this bed

Nene looked like a drag queen. Her entire story was boring

Overall pretty soft opening, but Im sure things will pick up in the weeks to come

• Members

I liked this opening. They got us all caught up on everything, but it wasn't boring either. It was a good start to the season and next week looks good with the Kenya/Apollo confrontation. I am curious about when Claudia and Demetria will appear though. We know filming started early so there is really no telling. Episode 3 is when they typically add new wives these days, but it could be sooner or later. We'll see. I wonder if the same thing will happen with Beverly Hills since we know Taylor, Adrienne AND Camille are back in the beginning.

• Members

Right!?

And it's funny how Kenya right from the get go is producing the waterworks and playing the pretend victim...GIRL BYE! You provoked her like no other and she should be thank Jesus it wasn't any one aside from Porsha could she have caught a real beat down if if some Evelyn Lozada or hot mess Tami from BB Wives!

The premier was excellent. Nene was hilarious. the Phaedra/Apollo scenes were just sad. I know Apollo is a dumb@ss and brought it on himself and wasn't thinking about his family at all....but I still find it effed up that Phaedra couldn't even bring the kids home for one day to see their dad before court. Or even just showing up at the court and let mom take care of them. Seems like a low blow to me. Apollo crying in the kitchen was just terrible. The last scene with the two of them was just painful to watch. Innocent Dylan has no idea what's going on.

Cynthia came across fake and weak to me. Porsha is light and funny as usual. Laughed at how she won't apologize to Kenya and she's absolutely right...when Kenya takes some of the credit/ownership for what went down that night then perhaps Miss Porsha owes her an apology. Until then Porsha can continue to work and Kenya can continue to pretend she has an acting career.

I don't see Kandi and Todd lasting too long...he already pushed my buttons within the first 7 minutes of his smug idiot face appearing on screen.

• Members

Brandi and Kenya keeping it classy in anticipation of their Celebrity Apprentice debuts in January...

Kenya (Access Hollywood): "I can't do anything for Brandi ... I don't have penicillin and I'm not a psychiatrist."

Brandi (Twitter): That silly chick who's last name rhymes with whore from #RHOA can call me any names she wants-the show won't lie like she does :)#lastlaugh

• Members

I don't know why Kenya's running her mouth when it's pretty much common knowledge at this point that everyone on CA hated her, and that she got fired for stealing Vivica Fox's phone and tweeting stupid junior high level [!@#$%^&*]. Also should be noted that she was fired BEFORE Brandi. So why is she talking about somebody needing penicillin, when she herself needs ProActiv, lithium, and a real dick to screw instead of the invisible African one she's trying to pretend she's got stashed away somewhere.