Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A few sneak peaks are up but only one is working right now which is the old preview with the new opening: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/rhobh-first-look-0#

B2hmZ3zIEAAUKHv.jpg

The complete tag-line rundown:

Lisa; Turn me to the wolves and I shall return leading the pack

Yolanda: Character isn't what you have, it is who you are.

Lisa R: You've heard a lot about me but it's only true when it comes from my lips.

Eileen: I'm not a bitch but I play one on TV.

Kim: I've been rich and I've been famous but happiness beats them both.

Brandi: I'd rather spend my life kicking ass than kissing it.

Kyle: Planes and yachts are nice but my happiness starts at home.

• Members

Poor Kyle. She always has the worst tag lines! :lol: At least someone threw her a bone and made her the most prominent in the group shot.

I like Lisa Rinna's! Lisa V takes the cake tho. Yolanda can gargle lemon pledge as far as I'm concerned.

http://youtu.be/OeTieUYSvZ0

Promo featuring the originals!

http://youtu.be/Bzid_5tazUs

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Kim: Well, she's at least consistent. ph34r.png

Lisa: HAHAHAHAHA!!! TAKE THAT, BRANDI!!

Eileen: LOVE.

Brandi: *side-eye*

ETA: Yessss that's the clip I saw with the Originals!!!

And that opening goes great!!!!

I don't think Kyle has had a good tagline since Season 1 though.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

7 ladies instead of six sure seems tight with the same music (same as last year). I am loving Lisa, Lisa, and Eileen.

In a perfect RH dream world, the two daytime divas and Lisa V will be the new triumvirate. And poor lil Kyle will be caught in the middle of the groups, if Rinna and Sloppy Kim truly have a fight.

• Members

Lisa tag about her lips was GREAT! Love it. Vanderpump's is epic as mentioned

I didn't like Eileen's when I read it but her delivery makes it so much better. Not feeling how they have her hair though

YES! I LOVE Faye and I wish she was around to see herself vindicated for rightfully calling Brandi out on being the trash that she is

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

They can put Kyle in the center of the final shot of the housewives, but she knows deep down that she isn't the main draw for the show and never will be.

I think Kim's tagline is not good, but she sounded the most sober and coherent she'll probably ever be.

Lisa V's is awesome.. Alexis Carrington would be proud :)

Yolanda's is ok, but I do love her shorter hair cut :)

Lisa R's is so tongue in cheek, just like her :) I do hope there are scenes of her and Harry in their own life despite what he has said in interviews

Eileen's tagline proves it isn't what is said, but how you say it. I did enjoy her house tour online.. seems like an interesting person.

Brandi.. she looks nice.. but I'm sure she knows she is so not an ass kicker unless you count crying to get out of trouble.

Kyle.. she isn't as great as she thinks she is.

• Members

I miss season 1 Kyle and her season 1 house and her season 1 tagline and her season 1 style. I never even noticed the man shoulders either. She could be so much more interesting if she'd stop pushing this family life crap down our throats. We get it you're boring with an ugly house and shitty white parties. It's time to mix it up or get off reality tv. If I were Kyle I'd start with my tagline. "Planes and yachts are nice... Thats all." Cue hair flip and don't give a !@#$%^&*] attitude. But no, we're stuck with the frumpy linebacker and an endless supply of hideous caftans. NEXT!