Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cynthia is using nene like porscha used Kenya for a storyline... At the same time, she must really.have been burned by NeNe especially if she burns their friendship.contract. I still remember Kim's reaction when.Nene showed her the friendship contract....memories of.a.better era of Atlanta :)

• Members

Girl is SALTY as hell. She posted this last night after watching

RtqZqyO.jpg

She comes across so ugly and I guess she's hoping her Twitter antics will get Bravo to give her back he peach or something. Kenya is her storyline and for her sake, I really hope Kenya ignored her and didn't give her anything to work with this season

• Members

Cynthia is paying Nene way to much mind. I understand they were friends but did they really hang out THAT much that she now has all this free time to work on herself and her marriage? As boring as all the lead up to Nene's performance was, she did do a good job hosting. I'll have to check out Zumanity the next time I'm in Vegas.

I really am over Mama Joyce and her all around evilness. A 7 bedroom house? Kandi, you're a fool. And stop playing [!@#$%^&*] stirrer for the producers it's getting very annoying. If you can have so many opinions to give to your cast mates why not throw some of that Mama Joyce's way.

I'm loving Claudia! She's cute with a sharp tongue, all the ingredients for a great Housewife! I to think about how Apollo's abs will look after 8 years in the slammer.

I love how everyone is so shocked that Apollo lied to them when it's like, umm hello repeat felon! I'm glad the truth is finally out. Apollo did Kenya dirty but I still believe they had a thing for each other. They're both to good looking and devious not to. I would've slept with him and have no [!@#$%^&*] to give but that's just me.

And as cute as Kenya's song Really Bitch is, please don't make it a single.

• Members

LOL....I thought you were talking about Sheree. I was like, how is she even still relevant? I saw a one minute clip posted by Bravo and Sherri can go crawl under a rock somewhere. She made a comment about how her fans are still here for her. Not me! I used to love and ride for her early on, but too many dumb comments later and I was over her. Figures she'd be a Poorsha fan bc they share a similar mentality.

• Members

Totally agree. Just has Apollo has all kinds of anti-chemistry with his soon-to-be ex-wife, the sexual tension between him and Kenya is strong. Last season it was especially strong when they were in Mexico and talking in the bar after all the women had gone to bed. That's not to say he isn't a violent thug (hello, Pillow Party) who confuses hate with sexual attraction, but it was really noticeable in this latest episode. I don't think Kenya slept with him -- or offered to sleep with him -- but she also talks and tweets about him an awful lot. Even if it is to tear him down.

BTW, they should just give Apollonia a peach because he is on more than Phaedra and Nene at this point. In fact, tbh, his story in the run-up to jail is the most compelling thing about the show right now -- mainly because it is real, a holdover from last season, and we've seen so much of it play out in the media. He is still a thug and an awful human being, though.

Pahedra is a cold, hard bitch, and I have no doubt that Atlanta's newest Virgin Mary Mother of God knew exactly what Apollo was up to, probably participated and maybe even set it all up for him as a 'job.' And now she's distancing himself from him. Well, I can understand from a legal standpoint why she's doing that, but she'd better be careful that Apollo doesn't spill some legally compromising tea on her ass!

Ayden, omg, he is the cutest, sweetest little boy! Poor him saddled with those parents (although I do believe Phaedra is crazy about her two babies).

Cynthia is protesting a little too hard about how everything is fabulous now that Nene is out of her life. Nene didn't even mention her! BTW, I am enjoying Nene a lot, even though her "Broadway" turn is so budget.

And Cynthia in the previews -- girl what is that Raggedy Ann/Newsies/The Journey of Natty Gan Depression-era look you are wearing?

Mama Joyce looks so mean and grasping, and she is so thirsty for screentime. I am on Team Todd when it comes to this house issue.

Poorsha -- irrelevant. Kenya shouldn't waste her precious screentime talking about her. Speaking of Kenya, she needs a better make-up artist. She is stunning but because she has a complex about her skin (either in terms of quality or color), the make-up is trowelled on. I wish she'd let her face breathe a little because when she has less on, she looks much prettier.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I'm back in full effect! happy.png

RHOA:

I am glad that Kenya has finally been fully vindicated. And I was thrilled when I saw Kandi, Todd, and Peter's faces drop from believing the farce that Apollo and Phelony have been spewing about Kenya. I can't wait to see each and every one of them apologize to her for slut-shaming her.

I did love the exchange between Brandon and Kenya. I am glad that he told her to laugh off the incident between she and Porsha. By doing so, Kenya would gain so much power in the situation. I am also loving Claudia as I knew I would. That shade that she threw about Apollo was hilarious. I cannot wait to see her mesh in well with the ladies.

And Sherri Shepherd. . . . how this b*tch was acting on WWHL. . . . :rolleyes: My hatred for this dumb, ignorant filing cabinet shaped heffa grew. I'm so glad that Kenya paid her coonery acting ass dust.