Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yolanda sort of cleaned that up in her talking head, she was being as shady as ever towards Lisa when she remarked she's known the kind of person Lisa is from the get-go and she accepted it a long time ago. Yolanda just seems sort of sick and tired of trying to call her out on it this season. She looks literally tired too. Hopefully she recovers from the LD.

I'm kind of excited about Kyle and Lisa's reunion because IT will blow up. It's not IF. It's WHEN.

Camille >>>>>> Adrienne >>> Taylor.

Andy's RHOBH rundown is very interesting.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Andys diary is absolutely hilarious but his little insult/dig at Joyce was completely unnecessary. Fine you don't like here cuz she's not a fake useless witch like Yolanda and Brandi but that doesn't mean she didn't have any value.

Glad people dug in on his stupid butt over the Porsha/KENYA situation.

Lol the husbands stuff is so funny to me

• Members

My thoughts on last night's premiere:

Kyle: She is looking fabulous this season! She looked great in every scene. The white party is so glam, and I think she did a really nice job with that. I liked that it was the first event this season, as it was a nice way to usher the OG housewives back in. I guess I'm not super excited to see Kyle/Lisa mend fences because I know it will go down in flames. Honestly, I think Kyle cares very much about Lisa, and while I'm sure Lisa cares about her as well, Lisa isn't very good at friendship, and inevitably Kyle will wind up getting hurt and will spend seasons 6-9 crying about it.

Lisa: Why is this incredibly glamorous, wealthy woman forever wearing her hair like she's a maid? Just awful. I liked her scenes well enough, but she continues to be unable to apologize or admit wrongdoing. I like Lisa on the show, but in real life she's exactly the type of person that I hate. "Let's just not talk about the past anymore and pretend everything's fine and move on". Uh, no bitch, that's not how life works. When someone who is supposed to be your friend has hurt feelings (Brandi, Kyle, Yolanda), you talk about it and admit your wrongdoing. There's a reason your only friend has four legs! Have you met Kenya Moore? Y'all have that in common! (Or you did before she, ya know, killed her dog).

Lisa Rinna: Her intro wasn't super exciting, but I liked the look at her family. Her and Harry are such a cute couple, and I hope this show doesn't [!@#$%^&*] that up. Love that she kept subtly name-dropping the Mad Men wrap party. Yes boo, let these heifers know!

Yolanda: I love that she's just fed up with Lisa's [!@#$%^&*] and ready to move on. No point in wasting your fabulous time beating a dead horse. I like them as friends, and the fact that Yolanda knows exactly how Lisa operates will hopefully prevent Yo from getting hurt and will provide for some great reads down the line.

Brandi: My girl. She looked fab at the party, and I felt for her. The reunion ends with Lisa crying, saying that watching Brandi cry really hurts her. Yet she hasn't called her, and was unnecessarily rude to her at the party. Brandi/Kyle are interchangeable to Lisa, and now that she's got her OG pet Kyle back, she'll treat Brandi like crap, and Brandi will be vilified for it. I liked that Brandi reached out to Adrienne, and I hope we get to see them talk things out. I felt bad for her being ostracized like that at the party. Having been in that situation, I know that's the worst feeling.

Kim: Okay, to me it felt like Kim had been there the whole time, probably filming and acting ditzy. Then, the OG's, probably after 20 or 30 minutes, were told to act like they were missing Kim (even though they probably didn't even notice she wasn't there), and so they staged that entrance. It did read as if Kim had been standing off camera the whole time. Notice she was the only one who we didn't see actually *enter* the party.

Camille/Adrienne/Taylor: Great to see them, especially Camille. I hope we see more of her. Adrienne looked decent, and that rental boyfriend of hers was delicious. Taylor looked…like Taylor, but I'm glad she's happy.

Overall, great episode.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Don't come for Queen Kenya when you still stanning for a deluded wilderbeest with no edges. Get your girl some edges. Help her remove that black ring around her mouth that she had recently on WWHL. Oh and tell her to cut a check! She's so rich! Where's her check?! Why does her hairline start in the middle of her head? Why does her wigs look like someone taped them down to her head? Ole mammy made heffa! Bye, LeMANLYa fan! In the words of Claudia, "That's why you're so bothered." :lol:

#TeamQueenya

• Members

Did Nene finally get her furniture in her house yet? Did she even return Kenya's furniture that she used in her LA house? Oh OK. . . . tongue.png

And Nene will be direct to DVD soon too. Her acting range is as flat as her face. She [along with the likes of Sherry Shepherd and Sheryl Underwood] are only brought out to do the following roles:

Daffy-Duck-Dance-Gif-On-Looney-Tunes.giftumblr_n3hydx2y2x1s48ibpo1_500.gif

Shucking and jiving for "The Man." A seat, Linnethia \____. . . .

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

The thing with Lisa is that she's just so over it. She doesn't need these ladies....they need her. IF they didn't then they'd stop talking about the past and move the eff on.

Out of all of them Kyle perhaps has the most to gripe about but even then I don't get it. She apologized about the "younger woman" comment. Is there something more that she wants from Lisa.

In short they all still looked pressed, pathetic, and borderline unhappy with their supposed "friendship" with Lisa. If being friends with her is making you that unfulfilled/unhappy then MOVE ON.

• Members

You're right, Kenya's a pretty good actress..

Acting like she has a man, acting like she has a career, acting like she has friends, acting like she doesn't rent that Bentley, acting like she didn't deserve that ass-whooping, acting like she didn't kill her dog for a storyline.

If there was a bootleg, broke down version of the Oscars, awarded for faking every aspect of your life, girl Kenya would have more nominations than Meryl.