Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lisa shading Brandi was too funny. For Brandi to have all that mouth, she is rattled fairly easily.

It was good to see all the originals together. Even Cat Lady. I'm glad her and Lisa let bygones be bygones. But of course I miss Camille more than anyone. I loved her ass from day one when most hated her.

Lisa Rinna was alright. Her intro was dull, but I know she's going to bring it down the line

so whatever.

Kyle is so freaking needy though. That exchange between her Lisa was so awkward. She was like a whining puppy.

Yolanda ... meh. I am glad she and Lisa mended fences.

Ken and Lisa throwing shade was on point.

WWHL:

Its clear these women can't stand Brandi. Especially, Taylor, who has always voiced that. :P

• Members

Taylor can take a seat, even if Brandi was canned her boring a-- wouldn't be back. She definitely does seem the most pressed by Brandi though of the 3.

This last question was good, would Brandi have reached out to (Adrienne) if she and Lisa were still tight? I flashed back to Lisa and Brandi at the last reunion taking a moment out from their break up to laugh at a Adrienne plastic surgery joke.

• Members

That was a good episode. I love Yolanda but in that clip they showed Yo was kissing Lisa's ass hard.

Kyle is forever pressed about Lisa's friendship. I honestly don't know why. I like Lisa but she's shown that she does not need her as a friend and will walk away with no f-cks given.

I got annoyed when Kim's obnoxious ass showed up. I truly didn't notice her absence.

Camille was the only enjoyable return. Blech to TayShanna and Adrienne.