Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I don't know if Adrienne is really playing the game - trying to get back on RHOBH - as she's more loaded than all these chicks put together.

TBH, Lisa will never really, really like anybody that crossed her all that MUCH again, but what in am saying is Adrienne is not like Kyle want it comes to Lisa. I don't think she could even fake it all that much. Yes, Adrienne went after Lisa at that reunion, but, IMO, Adrienne blames Lisa for Brandi going after her probably more than she blames Brandi herself OR at the very least as much as she blames Brandi. I don't think she's as mad about what went down NOW but I don't think there is any love lost with either woman.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

SO BH ratings for last night just missed 2 million viewers. Not a bad rating considering what NY received on the night when they were on.

Seeing the return of Adrienne, Taylor, and Camille made me remember the season 4 finale for OC when all the past housewives and families came to the season finale party. Despite what Mr. Cohen and Bravo thinks, people don't want fighting especially at parties.

• Members

I *loved* Beverly Hills' premiere! I, too, got a happy feeling having the 6 originals together again (well, the 5 was cool, and then Krusty Kim hobbled on in). Camille's face looked different on the show, but she looked normal again on WWHL. Guess whatever work she had done has settled by now.

I didn't like how they kept cutting back to "poor Brandi," who's been ostracized by the OG's of BH. If it were season 2 or even season 3, the viewers may sympathize. But now, we see why she's ostracized. It's not a matter of her being too blunt or too poor... She's just classless, tacky, and opens her mouth way too much.

I don't doubt that Lisa V could give a crap about any of theses ladies, but she knows she must play nice to continue on this series. She won't lose sleep over any of them.

I do think she Lisa and Adrienne probably buried the hatchet and are cordial to each other (they both attended Taylor's wedding, yes?), but won't be shopping together like girlfriends anytime soon. As for Brandi, what she did to Lisa won't be forgotten or forgiven.

Loved Lisa Rinna's debut! She's gonna fit in just fine with this group. Cannot wait to see things heat up!

I gotta say, when Lisa Rinna honked on Kyle's boobs kiddingly, I flashed back to last year when Carlton was introduced and would take offense to EVERYTHING. I'm hoping those days of little nit-picky storylines like that are done ("I felt you didn't come from a place of genuine interest!" B.S. that Carlton was dishing at the reunion).

Glad to see the numbers were strong. Hope they continue to go up! BH ain't dead here!

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Sneak peek clip of Queen Claudia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R28hIhJOKYU

I love her even more now! wub.png

In other RHOA news:

Porsha said in an interview for OK Magazine:

"I remember Kenya admitting to Kandi that she did see Apollo in LA last season. That’s why I don’t understand why she’s now forcing Apollo to back track and clear something she admitted in private with Kandi..."

First of all, Apollo approached Kenya. She didn't force him to do anything. Toyota, we know that you're use to other adults bossing your ignorant ass around, but clearly that's not the case for Apollo.

Someone is doing her damnest to reclaim relevancy and a peach. And now she's lying on Kandi too. Kenya never said that dumb twat. Please get Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Porsha of the TV please. She's going to further ruin her family's name with her sh*t-stirring and shenanigans. Lying ass whoremonger. That's why Cynthia chin-checks her ass this Sunday.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Who knows. But I don't see Claudia or Kenya to be the type to exploit their friendship on reality TV if it does go sour. I see them both mending fences quickly in a classy manner.

Let me knock on wood before this friendship goes left and they become Kim/Sheree and Nene 2.0.

#TeamPretty (Cynthia, Claudia, Kenya, Demetria) needs to remain a solid pack for seasons to come.