Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Really? First of all, when did Brandi become a PETA activist? :rolleyes: This whore will do anything to stay relevant. I'm glad that Lisa just pays her ass dust. Lisa pulling a 'Kenya' and ignoring Brandi gives her no leg to stand on. I hope this results in Brandi being downgraded or removed altogether. This broad has single-handedly destroyed this show. I'd rather have Tay-Shanna back over this gutter snipe.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

GIFS!

Queen Claudia makes her debut

tumblr_nfkjujHpw31tj4igro1_500.gif

Riley aint got time for Kayla

tumblr_nfiu48zKRh1shjw6po1_1280.jpg

Nene learns something new from Poorsha (but how she know the definition of thot, but not the Underground Railroad?)

tumblr_nfjtfziej91ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nfjoi1kG4o1seznd4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nfke1cqk331r8s5bto1_500.gif

Claudia goes in on Poorsha

tumblr_nfkfi1YEUG1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_nfk1gdytVh1seznd4o1_r2_500.gif

tumblr_nfkjv3B3Y51qcjdp7o1_250.giftumblr_nfkjv3B3Y51qcjdp7o2_250.gif
tumblr_nfkjv3B3Y51qcjdp7o3_250.giftumblr_nfkjv3B3Y51qcjdp7o4_250.gif

tumblr_nfkk7wFhW11qcjdp7o1_500.gif

tumblr_nfkbhcSzuh1spgk1lo1_400.gif
tumblr_nfkbhcSzuh1spgk1lo2_400.gif

And I leave you all with this

tumblr_nfk7df9Ots1u1fpi9o1_1280.jpg

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I've always hated Porsha as yall know, but this season she is really appalling, but I love that they are digging deep into her coochie crack. Even Nene, who is using her for a screen partner, is shading the hell out of her. She can stay if these draggings will continue!! And Cynthia is sublime this season. I've always liked Cynthia and from her first episode I feel like she has brought it completely independent of Nene. I hate that people think she's acting differently, because I feel we've seen this Cynthia each season, except her first when she got along with everyone.

• Members

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

If I were Cynthia I'd be pissed as hell that Poorsha was late. Although I did wince at all her fumbling of words, I did love the smack down she laid on Whorsha. Claudia sure is a breath of fresh air! Can't wait to see more of her. Phaedra saying she'll apologize to Kenya? Mmmhmm I'll believe it when I see it.

• Members
She said she wouldn't do the show with Caroline bc she didn't a repeat of the Gorga family fighting with hers to air on TV. Maybe if they were all in a better place but the tension is too high for her to consider that. I wonder how long her contract is with Bravp bc if it's anything longer than I've season, she'll run. Caroline is Jaq's friend so I can't see Dina being cool with both back

• Members

I'm gonna have to go with Cynthia on that incident with Porsha. Porsha has all this misplaced confidence, like she's Bethenny freakin' Frankel with a brain full of clever anecdotes and one-liners. No. Just no. Knowing she has all this false confidence, only to be demoted by Bravo makes it all the more delicious.

Yeah, Cynthia struggled on a few words, but overall I get her stance and understand her opinion on Porsha vs. Kenya at the reunion. For me, Cynthia didn't become a valuable player til about season 5 when she had that awkward lunch date with Froggie (the one where Cynthia had a recording of Froggie dogging Cynthia about coming to her party, and Froggie made those lame jokes about all her chocolate and whatnot). Cynthia sans NeNe will be quite interesting. I think she'll do just fine.

tumblr_nfkbhcSzuh1spgk1lo2_400.gif

Exactly.

P.S. All that screeching that Porsha does when she's yelling makes me literally wish that Shangela was playing the role of Porsha permanently.

porsha-drag-queen-kenya-sfta.jpg

Edited by Gray Bunny