Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Were those bitches serious, stalking J.R.? Hiding in bushes and behind curtains. :rolleyes: And it all magically helped Brandi get past him.

Adrienne reminds me a lot of Marysol and Elsa from MIAMI (what is going on with that? Haven't seen season 3 yet and I miss it!).

Mauricio is a hottie. Grrrr.

I really like that she's just there to find work and make money.

Yes

and

YES.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You've gotta hand it to Slut Pig and Sh't Stain Pillow, they make quite the pair of idiots stalking a realtor who drives a Prius. Dim Richards is just so weird, how does her conduct seem healthy to a woman of her age?

Brandi tried and failed, yet again, with her comments re Lisa to Adrienne. Of all people to stick up for Lisa...Adrienne? That was bizarre but she's right, Brandi does need to take responsibility for her actions rather than try to pass them off onto someone else.

Kyle...well thankfully she didn't feature very much, but her protestations about not wanting to raise a brat ring hollow: Portia is a bratty, spoilt rotten little girl lacking the charm of her youth.

I loved Lisa Rinna's scenes and her admission that the Depends ad paid better than anything she's done in her career and that it saved their bacon...she's a grafter, good for her and much respect for that honesty.

Yolanda's scenes were nice and light and her struggle to get into her white jeans was her most likeable scene in a very long time.

Lisa continues her streak of fabulous, that pink sapphire ring was divine. Getting her other housekeeper by giving her a ride? Very cute.

It was a good episode, nice and light, like the Housewives franchises of the somewhat distant past.

• Members

Finally watching the premiere of BH...Are we really supposed to believe that the White Party in Kyle's backyard is the Big Major Event in Beverley Hills?? Go sit down Kyle.

It was SO nice seeing Camille again. Gah I miss her presence on this show. I actually didn't hate seeing Taylor either. Bravo was definitely smart to bring back the originals.

• Members

I'm glad you caught that too. I rolled my eyes. Typical Kyle, pretending she's someone she's not when she lives in a perfectly pedestrian house with a perfectly pedestrian backyard, in a perfectly pedestrian part of Bel Air that's rather close to the freeway...she isn't Betsy Bloomingdale and she never will be.

• Members

Brandi and Kim are BFFs? More like 'el enemigo de mi enemigo es mi amigo.' And who the [!@#$%^&*] okayed this Kim/Brandi stalking some real estate agent mess? Andy? Kyle?

The damage control is real, y'all. After last season's Reunion debacle, some of these chicks are bending over backwards to appear more human, more "I've learned from my mistakes and I'm a better person now." You know who I'm talking about! Thank goodness Adrienne pointed out that Brandi's apology needed a strong dose of taking responsibility for her own actions. Adrienne's face as she watched Brandi was made of so much win, I almost wish she was a regular again.

Can't help but start enjoying Yolanda being all "I know I'm not supposed to care but I can't fit into my skinnies." I think we've all wrestled with white jeans at one time or another, although she still looks great. The "Helloooooo mah luv!" scene in the kitchen still makes me cringe but, hey, her body is banging so get it, Yolemony!

Kyle still thinks she is the funniest, most charming and fascinating woman on earth. laugh.png Her jokes are so poor tho. Mauricio could still get it with that scruff on his face. ROWL.

Sub-Milania Portia is so obviously being coached by Sherman Oaks' version of Mama Rose. Kyle was using the kid's cuteness last year as a way of making her seem more likeable and, you know what, Portia was cute. She still is, but all this is just some scripted mess to burnish Kyle's image as the put-open mom. Hey, Middle America! I struggle with the same bratty kids you do! Except I'm doing it while shopping at Baby Dior. Condesending? Kyle? NEVER.

Lisa Rinna is made of so much win, I love her. Not only did she reference her valiant work for Depends, she is genuinely thankful for it. I can't wait to see more of her.

Lisa Vanderpump is an Empress with an Empress's fabulous closet, personal seamstress on speed dial and taste for fine jewels. And she manages to do it without seeming sneering or pretentious. She loves the good life and is going to grasp it with both hands.

Eileen next week. Am nervous/excited. Glad Lisa Rinna is the one introducing her to the audience.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Carlton did not bother me as she did others. She was the only one to not be afraid to go toe to toe with Kyle since s2 Brandi--the likable Brandi. I'd've preferred Carlton to return over basic, drab ass, dope fiend Kim Richards. This heifer must me sucking someone behind the scenes to get her contract renewed.

• Members

I agree. I feel like they were being too progressive by having Carlton push her sexual side. They should've used Kandi as an example to do that. All of her S&M stuff should've came out in her second season if she were to return. By then, viewers would've had a genuine connection to her.

RHOA:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-7/videos/a-rhoa-conspiracy-theory-party

These women [minus Kandi] are stupid. How the f*ck did Kenya convince Apollo to come clean when he approached her? And Porsha, bitch, you're the flip-flopper. At first she was feeling bad then she immediately hops to Nene's side. A seat, please, dodo bird. :rolleyes: And Nene came off disgusting this clip. So she thinks it's alright to slut shame when she had it done to her when the women were accusing her of wanting Peter? Does she have selective memory? These bitches are going to catch hell come reunion time. Especially Porsha and Nene.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude