Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yall are a bunch of evil devils. As a fairly new drag queen (about 6 months), I know how difficult it is to get the drag makeup right. Just kidding, she is so tired. I strongly believe somebody is trolling her because there is NO WAY that she can look as bad as she does and it not be on purpose. My guess is that she is a terror behind the scenes (I've heard this from people at work, in the hotel industry) and so they purposely mess up her hair and makeup not caring if they have to use her again.

It's sad that with all her resources she can't beat her mug. I can't wait to see more of her this season though. I feel like she's going to be sour as hell.

• Members
Lost Footage Part 1: 1.7 million

Reunion Part 1: 2.2 million

Reunion Part 2: 1.3 million (lowest rated NJ telecast ever)

Reunion Part 3: 1.6 million

I am sure Lost Footage Part 2 will be the new lowest rated telecast but that's to be expected.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Apollo Nida & Phaedra Parks: The Nasty Letter He Sent Her From Prison

RHOA’ star Phaedra Parks isn’t taking husband Apollo Nida’s calls from prison, but that doesn’t mean she hasn’t heard from him! HollywoodLife.com has learned EXCLUSIVELY that Apollo sent a nasty letter to his estranged wife, and it’s shocking. Find out what he said.

There’s nothing like being sent to prison for fraud to put a damper on a relationship. After Apollo Nida left his family behind to serve up to eight years in prison for bank fraud and identity theft, his wife, Phaedra Parks, took the kids with her and stopped accepting his calls. As seen on the season premiere of Real Housewives of Atlanta, this hasn’t made Apollo too happy — and now, he’s firing back at his Phaedra from behind bars.

Apollo Nida’s Letter To Phaedra Parks From Prison: Calls ‘RHOA’ Star Nasty Names:

“He’s so childish,” our source close to Phaedra reveals. “She said, ‘He tried to get me together by telling me what he thought about me and numbering each pathetic insult.’” So rude! Who’s the one in jail, here?!

“Phaedra said that Apollo called her a b*tch, selfish, fat, conceited, and a wife that ain’t loyal

“He even told her that if it wasn’t for their kids, he wouldn’t care if he saw her fat ass ever again. He said it to her in a letter just like that.”

Phaedra Parks: Why She Won’t Accept Apollo Nida’s Collect Calls From Jail:

Our source goes on to reveal that Phaedra didn’t even think the letter was worth the cost of turning on the fire to burn it! She ripped it up and threw it in the garbage after reading the first few lines. Good for her!

We understand that Apollo may be upset with Phaedra for not accepting his calls, but as a source previously revealed to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY, she doesn’t want to waste the money! Apollo put himself and his family in jeopardy by landing himself in jail, and Phaedra wants to keep every nickel for the future of their children

https://hollywoodlife.com/2014/11/12/apollo-nida-letter-phaedra-parks-prison-insults-wife-rhoa-star/

tumblr_n4wjlynRJd1ql5yr7o1_500.gif