Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

They should do a last-minute voiceover spot for Kim's new tagline, saying she's taking a bite out of life.

Seriously though, what a hot pile of dookie she is. Pleading with the victim not to report it cuz she'll lose her show.

I thought I saw another blurb somewhere about Kim spending long periods of time with her ex-husband who's dying of cancer?

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

GB, that's so wrong. Funny, but wrong.

I do feel bad for her. It's like a man, you know he's wrong for you and you can't really handle him but you feel you can't live without him.

I hope she gives him to somebody who can really handle him before this son of a bitch gets himself murdered by the authorities.

I was going to suggest a chihuahua but they're more naturally aggressive than pit-bulls.

• Members

What's there to even debate? The dog has attacked 4 times. In many states, after 2 strikes, the dog has to be destroyed. It's attacked this many times, it will do it again, bye Felicia!

Kim's nonsense about "My room was off limits," blaming both Ms Rozario and Alexia, is typical of why she's far from harmless. She never takes responsibility for her actions and how those actions hurt other people. She's a narcissistic pig.

• Members

All the Peaches sound drugged and slurred in their delivery of those tag lines....perhaps that's just a early version and the real one will sound a lot better.

I definitely don't understand why Eileen Davidson is on RHOBH but I'll enjoy it and hope she comes off good for however long she's on. But I think most would agree that the odds are up that she won't come thru unscathed.

She's achieved so much in her life and she's so well respected for her acting and in all the right places. I'd hate to have that tarnished because she's associated with scum like Brandi.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

What kind of respect do soap opera actors really get in their profession?

That said, Eileen is the type that could have branded stuff instead of joining a reality show.

I imagine for an actor it's hard to resist the temptation of taking avenues to become even more well known than you already are though.

• Members

Eileen won't come out unscathed, nobody in reality television does...but in some ways it might make her more interesting.

As Angela's rightly pointed out, what kind of respect do soap actors actually get in the profession? The answer is not very much. Eileen is 55, the genre is dwindling, this is a once in a lifetime window of opportunity at a little more fame and money than she'd have otherwise. Hopefully, the RHOBH money goes straight into a 401k or college fund for her son. And then that's time well spent.

• Members

Agreed. Eileen is hot in daytime, but that only covers four shows that lost their social relavancy decades ago. I was surprised initially, because she seemed overworked (at DAYS) and wanted time for her family, but she's earning that money honey, and utilizing her assets before she gets too old for this kinda nonsense. All the more power to her.

If she comes off as another Lisa Vanderpump, her reputation will be fine. If she comes off as another Kim Richards, Taylor Armstrong, Brandi Glanville, etc. etc., then yeah, she'll look a little messy. But she'll still reign in the small daytime world.

• Members

Is there a Vanderpump Rules topic? I can't believe I'm getting sucked back into this nonsense bs but the cast is just too messy to ignore and God help me but both Toms have gotten even hotter. Jax is sorta hot but seems more bloated/depressed.

Lisa looks completely bored by it all but hey it's free publicity for PUMP and SUR so why the hell not?

• Members
I love Eileen, but I think she felt underpaid, rather than overworked, at DAYS...the money was always a real problem for her in interviews.

Daytime is on the way out, even the most deluded fans know this, and Eileen is striking while the iron is hot. She's making money, gaining exposure and boosting her career prospects post daytime. And heck, if she's making anywhere near the $750k that was the going rumour she'll laugh to the bank given that's probably more than her Y&R salary these days.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

I really can't believe RHOA is back tonight. It seems like it has been forever and a day! I can't wait to see this first episode and how everything comes together. I'm also curious when they will announce a companion show for RHOA. I believe the three shows that will follow it are Thicker Than Water, Blood Sweat & Heels and Married To Medicine. Of course they could have a new show in the works and plan on moving one of those other shows to a new night, but they usually like to keep all the "black" shows on Sundays.