Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The dog trainer that was unable to tame Kingsley is speaking out against Kim. He and the peeps at Bravo both advised her to have Kingsley muzzled at almost all times and she has ignored their advice which has led to 4 people being attacked by the dog so far. All four were attacked in Kim's home. The trainer was one of the victims. (TMZ)

• Members

There's no choice in this matter: the dog must be destroyed. Kim was irresponsible to buy him and when the trainer couldn't handle the dog, it was clear it was never suitable for domesticity.

But oh, Kim's harmless...except this is a prime example of how dangerous her stupidity and selfishness is. She isn't harmless, she's a menace because she doesn't live in reality, she lives in denial about how her actions have serious consequences.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Kim has gotten a HUGE pass for so many things because of her addition issues. Something like this though is open and shut. I could understand if the dog attacked one person, but FOUR?! Including her niece who he bit to the bone where she had to have TWO surgeries?! What is there to discuss?? What is WRONG with her? Instead of everyone dancing around her issues I want her to have to actually take responsilbiity for something and apologize. I've been long over her.

• Members

As have I. Last season she shouted at Ken about Lisa's crimes against humanity (like not going to Kim's daughter's graduation party when the VanderPs were in Missouri), but when he pointed out that she missed a lot of events during the first few seasons, there was lots of "Oh, you can't talk about that. That's when I had issues. Those instances don't count."

Um, actually, they do count, Kim, in terms of Bravo's filming schedule! Bravo built an entire 3-episode SL around this at the end of Season 2 when Drunken Stallion couldn't show up to Hawaii for two whole days and a Bravo production assistant had to pick her up, sober her ass up and drive her to the airport herself. I'm glad she's sober (at least I hope she is) but she uses her addiction as an excuse from which to hide behind after her rageful attacks. I can attack you but don't attack me, y'all. Because I went to AA! And went through rehab! #KimRichardsForSainthood2017

Edited by Cat

• Members

Wendy said Eileen Davidson played the legendary Ashley on Days @ ~10:30. I guess B for effort. Basically she says she doesnt know why Eileen and Rinna are doing Housewives. She says it may seem fun for a minute in season 1, but by sesaon 2 you'll be divorced and by season 3, your daughter will be twerking....lol.

• Members

I understand having a pet is good for people with addictions..but I think Kim would have been better with a smaller, already trained dog.

I get why Eileen and Lisa want to do the show.. I guess...but this isn't a show that will show u in the best light....and Eileen has a great image and I have a feeling it will.be tarnished a bit

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

I can see why Lisa Rinna is doing it - she isn't doing a lot else.

Eileen, I don't get it, but that's her choice.

I tend to think as long as Brandi and Kim and Yolanda, and to a lesser degree Kyle, are around, viewers likely won't return, as it will feel like more of the same. I think Andy Cohen misread what people wanted from the show. The Brandi material last season in particular was so trashy and so poorly communicated and so anathema to the original purpose of ROBH. You went from dinner parties to debates over whether someone is a racist or whether someone who is offended by racist remarks is the real villain. And the Yolanda/Lisa/Brandi stuff is something that should have been good drama on paper but instead just felt messy and dispiriting.

• Members

I don't understand why people don't understand Eileen doing this. I could see her being honored that they're going for a top tier soap star and not just a random no-name. For Beverly Hills it makes perfect sense. I think a good number of soap stars wish they were in Eileen's position right now. They're trying to up the glamour because Joyce and Carlton, despite money, had no Hollywood connections and felt too down market for Beverly Hills. Perhaps they could've been on Orange County.

In other news, here is the RHOA opening: http://straightfromthea.com/2014/11/07/why-porsha-really-lost-her-peach-andy-cohen-explains-video/#more-155433

• Members

I can see where the money would be nice, but these are toxic shows, with fanbases that often love to pick and find flaws and get too personally involved. Their lives and families are the property of editing, and production agendas. For someone with a decent career in the industry, I think it's a huge roll of the dice.