Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Please Rinna looks like an unhinged pitbull. Kim is harmless and I'm very curious what could Kim possibly have done to enrage Rinna so badly?

Lisa looks absolutely stunned. That can't be pretend acting....and if Brandi is the one who delivers it I hope she's fired.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

DF, I agree. If that slap is real and Brandi did it, oooooh, bitca will be dead to me.

And OMG!!! That gif is giving me some life. Brandi, you don met your match in Lisa Rinna. Bow down...or bow the f*uck out.

And if Eileen wanted to get some shades of Kristen on Brandi for the drink toss, I would have NO PROBLEM with that either.

• Members

Porsha literally dragggggged Kenya and kept that job. The only reason they fire people from these franchises is for being boring.

I won't judge that slap quite yet ... but the way Brandi is going for Eileen is weak and sort of obnoxious. It reminds me of her looking up Lisa's bankruptcy history on the internet and deciding to plastic sword fight Lisa with it. Gurrl, try hard much?

• Members

The only person who would have been justified in beating Kenya up during that reunion was Kandi. No, I mean Cynthia. Saying Kenya provoked Porsha is like saying a woman deserves to get beat by an abusive husband because she back talks him. Porsha decided she was going to be "entertaining" at that reunion to try to keep her job.

I'm not judging the slap one way or another, yet, IJS Porsha literally dragged a woman across a stage and was not fired for it.

• Members

Porsha got up and busy because of Kenya's verbal jabs (and in a desperate last ditch effort to keep her job). That stick whine by Porsha was just an excuse to justify her actions. That stick was only threatening to Cynthia. I do LOL remembering Kandi looking like she was going to whoop Kenya's behind the year before when she was sitting next to her and her tool of choice.

• Members

Lisa Rinna is anything but an unhinged pitbull, she is a very together person, very sensitive, but very together.

Kim is far from harmless, she's an alcoholic who has spent fortunes either poured down her throat or (allegedly) up her nose. She's a mess, selfish, stupid and a waste of space.

Listening to the clip, Lisa Rinna says, after hurling her glass fabulously: "Don't you ever go after my f*cking husband!" as Kim slurs "Everyone will know!"

• Members

I agree about Lisa Rinna. She seems like a cool chick.

Kim, IMO, was fine last season. I felt she was quirky but drug free. I don't know if the same will be true for this season. What I don't like about Kyle in regards to Kim, at least, is her leeching on any moment to do the "my sister is an addict" thing on screen. That doesn't scream of support. It screams of her trying to get storyline at her sisters expense.

• Members

Is nobody gonna talk about that weird cleavage Eileen has going on in her talking head?

Y'all that slap was completely non-serious. Lisa may not have been accepting it but it was hardly a bitch slap. It looked like a "snap out of it" or "what the !@#$%^&*]" kind of playful slap to me. The fact that Brandi barely flicked her wrist says to me it was far from serious.