Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yes! They need to take a page from Orange County and bring back one of the old housewives. Since Don't Be Tardy is back, I'll accept Kim not coming back full-time, but let her be a "Friend" so Nene will have someone to film with. Let Marlo and Sheree be the new wives and dump Porsha and Phaedra and you have a killer show IMO.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'd love to see that happen, but I don't think NeNe's beef with Sheree has ended, the way it has with Kim. NeNe has made it very clear in the past that if she had her "druthers," she never would've helped Sheree get cast for the show. Sheree always came off as entitled and ungrateful.

However, Sheree is dumb and broke enough to sign back up, and NeNe knows it'll just make herself look better.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Nene is just as much of a hater as Sheree, so she can go somewhere with that mess. In fact, in the early years she is much worse than Sheree. It's crazy watching season 2 and seeing how nasty Nene is towards Kandi and it is *so* obvious it's just because Kandi is rich and not afraid of Nene. Jealousy is why she fell out with Kim, Kenya and why she hated Kandi for years. She did have legit reasons to dislike Sheree, but more often than not she's just a hating ass bitch.

• Members

I thought so at first too but that WWHL episode gave me hope. Both Nene and Sheree seemed to be in a different place. I think right now, Sheree would be the lesser of two evils when throwing Kenya and Marlo into the mix so I could see Nene recruiting her to go up against them (that is if Marlo were added). I never thought Teresa and prostitution whore would ever be on good terms, but they are now and its partially bc Teresa was backed into a corner without her former allies

• Members

RH of Melbourne

Gina's triumphant return at Chyka's party was a thing of beauty not because of how she behaved, but because by talking to Andrea's husband, she unwittingly exposed the fact that Andrea keeps BIG secrets from her husband about her disgusting behaviour. Interestingly, RHOBH's Lisa reached out to Gina on Twitter and the two had a nice little exchange: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2601186/Lisa-Vanderpump-reaches-lend-support-Gina-Liano-amid-Real-Housewives-Of-Melbourne-war.html

Andrea was the most delusional housewife I have ever seen, across any franchise (including that pig Jody Claman) when she went to that meeting with the publisher who mercilessly shot down her (horrible) book idea. Andrea just seems so angry, bitter and full of false pride about her 'fabulous life' and how everyone else wants to be her. Let's face it, she has dodgy teeth, thick legs and for the wife a plastic surgeon, an unfortunate default facial expression.

Lydia is gross. She just seems like a dumbass with no sense of timing or sophistication. There are ways to be a saucy minx (see Christina Kiesel of RHOV) without coming across like a drunken slag.

Janet's story about her son is so sad, the burns he has suffered are very, very intense. I like that when she said "If I had to sell everything I owned I wouldn't think twice about it" I could believe her. I think Janet is old school and although she is a gossip, she has her redeeming features.

Chyka is a really nice lady who seems to really have it all together: a healthy attitude, a good heart, a loving and fun husband and a thriving business.

Jackie continues to be a hoot. Her lingerie shopping was great, as was her absolute obliviousness to how badly her alcohol business is actually going. She lucked out with her husband, they seem an ideal match.

• Members

Good recap DaytimeFan! I agree with everything you said. I really hope next season they don't get rid of Chyka for a lack of drama. I think she's interesting in her own right and I like someone rational on the show. She also shows us a true businesswoman and she is very wealthy. I love watching Chyka. She is delightful.

• Members

YES! You know I had to capture some talking heads

2nssuuf.gifaQd0Ivs.gif

10zy53c.gif

6h11kw.gif

It was messy of Chyka to not tell the ladies Gina was coming but I LOVED it. I love that Chyka is Team Gina and the only fair one. Gina making her grand entrance was absolute fab

Andrea came across so ugly saying she wont kiss or greet Gina....bitch

Edited by Cheap21

• Members
seems like someone has posted Episodes 2-6 on this YT page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHqK_xx5ZeZSQt4uIpZ0SQ

The show just aired episode 8. You may want to do a torrent search for Episode 1 and then jump into the YT page. If you find it, give it a try and stick with it. Like most franchises, episode 1 is a bit slow and might seem boring at first bc they are taking the time to introduce all the women, but it kicks things up a notch in the final 10 minutes and its a fun ride from there on out