Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
I'm here love and I'm feelin' the

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5433-1355428229-1.g

Anyone that doesn't like Nene or doubts that she is the queen simply doesn't understand the bitch. She is a genuinely good person who, yes, has done questionable things. But unlike Morally Corrupt Cabbage Patch Kid, Walmart Enployee of the Month and the Wig Wearing Half Lesbian, she owns it and accepts it as a part of her character and the history that has made her the fabulous rich bitch that she is.

As for her not being happy for people, she don't owe these heffas [!@#$%^&*]! Every single one of them has had a slick comment or 10 about her success, and she doesn't need to kiss their ass and pretend they would do the same. She told Kim straight up that she couldn't sing, which was true. She told Sheree straight up that there was no Chateau in that woods, and she was right. She told them both that she would apologize and be happy for them if they prove her wrong and neither one of the dumb bitches could do so, therefore Nene owes them [!@#$%^&*].

As for Marlo being weak, I'll just sum that up by reminding you of the glorious fight with SheBroke.

And I'll wrap this whole mother up with a

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1118-1355426483-4.g

And a

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9095-1355426478-2.g

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You just shut it down :wub:

I've seen this so many times in high school, college, and now my workplace. When a group of people do not like someone they think anyone who likes said person must be scared of them to be their friend. The "Smalls" last year all didn't like NeNe and because Cynthia stayed friends and didn't pick a side she's "weak".

Also saw people say she is up NeNe's ass.... um Cynthia seems like a very supportive friend and has been happy for her with her acting endeavors just like NeNe was supportive for the opening of the Bailey Agency, the beauty pageant and she agreed to host Peter's BarOne opening last year (even tho she was late...lol) and let's be honest Cynthia is NeNe's ONLY friend. That alone will keep her on the show.

I will say I thought Cynthia was weak when it comes to Peter and her family getting along, but as an overall person she doesn't seem so to me/

• Members

Yay for Soapboy!

I used to think Cynthia was weak as well but without her family and Nene, we've seen a whole new side to her and she's come out of her shell. She most definetly is not weak and I see her as being a very smart and capable woman. As mentioned, she has no reason to come at Nene. She's had minor tiffs with ladies this year like Kenya, Porsha and Phaedra, but that was all Cynthia standing up for herself, calling out bulls--t and putting her foot down when it needed to be. That wasnt about falling back and following Nene. Kenya was the breakout this season in terms of entertainment but Cynthia came out ahead when it came to common sense and making intelligent decisions. The rest of the women were too busy with a bunch of foolishness, but Cynthia was about handling her business relationships and positioning herself in a good place going forward. Winner! I wanted her gone in the past but this season has revitalized her to the point where she is one of the most valuable housewife on the show. Im interested in Cynthia for Cynthia and not merely bc she's an acessory to Nene

• Members

I think because there are so few genuine friendships on this show, they see Cynthia as being Nene's follower when in reality they're actually friends. Why would Cynthia go up against her actual friend for the sake of her co-workers?

I will say though she's pulling a great Taylor Armstrong at the reunion. I keep forgetting she's there.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

LOL it aint that deep and this aint no NeNe or Marlo fansite so take that "shut it down" mess elsewhere as peeps are entitled to criticize or as others put throw shae on NeNe and Marlo even me a fan of theirs. NeNe is def not weak, but imo Marlo is and nothing shown on screen as procen oherwise and I refuse to put a crminal/big time Ho like Marlo in the same league with Queens Lisa, NeNe or Bethany, its just blasphemy LOL

• Members

Yeah its really not that serious.....lol. I take NeNe at face value. I don't think she's fake or has any secret agenda to dominate the people she calls friends. I just don't know if her judgement is the best when it comes to those said friendships.

I like Cynthia now but I didn't like her too much when she first arrive because of Peter. Now that he's taken a back seat she's grown on me.

I don't even know if I should watch Season 4 of NYC since it doesn't have my beloved Bethenny....and Jill is still there.

• Members

Do you know about anything happening with the Atlanta women and the OC women after the first season? (I don't mean like a brawl) In that first reunion, they said everyone on OC was cool toward them at some Bravo event...I think Nene singled out Jeana in particular.

Edited by CarlD2

• Members

Well Miami ought to be interesting again... Dennis Rodman showed up at Lea Black's annual gala. Also, half the cast instead went to the gay polo tournament at Wellington (I'm assuming Ana, Alexia, and Marysol went to this instead of Lea's gala since Marysol/Ana are on the outs with Lea).

http://blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tropics/2013/04/n-korean-ambassador-dennis-rodman-steals-the-real-housewives-of-miamis-thunder-at-blacks-gala.html

• Members

I love that some of the shows seem to have events that carry over from season to season.

Beverily Hills seem to have Kyle's White Party

OC for a long time had a huge party in the last episode of the season (Vicki's house most of the time, this past season at Heathers).

Miami seems to have Lea's annual gala.

NJ seems to have an annual gathering at the Porsche establishment since season 2.. not sure if season 1 had anything or not.

I'm not sure if NY or Atlanta have anything of that sort. I know NY has the Hamptons, but they haven't really been filming in the Hamptons for the last two seasons.

• Members

Nene took care of business tonight and shut Phae down quick but I also loved how Phaedra shut down Kenya. Kenya really needed to shut up as she wasn't in the conversation.

I loved how EVERY aspect of this episode involved Nene. I was worried she would be boring at this years reunion as she didn't have a lot of drama this season, but she definitely brought it.

• Members

"Be my friend, Im gonna sing a song"

Oh snap, Nene called out Fakedra on trying to get at her with Marlo. I hadn't even realized all that stuff between them.

"Mirror Mirror, on the wall, who's the shadiest of them all?" FAN laugh.png

l3fbbt4.gif

LMAO...Kandi gave Wig the SHADIEST look when she walked in. That was some classic shade right here. I hadn't even realized the lawsuit came out before the reunion. I thought it was dropped after

Wig rolleyes.gif She comes onto the stay and the FIRST thing she does is lie. Saying that's her real hair.....bitch please! It may not be a wig but she most defiantly has extensions up in there

There was nothing wrong with Wig not going on the trip. Her reasoning was valid. The problem is she LIED about it instead of being straight up. Too many excuses and bulls--t instead of coming out and saying she didn't want to go

Andy: "Now Kim, we all watched and rooted for you...." Ugh, no WE didn't!

Oh dear lord next week Porsha makes a damn fool out of herself defending her soon to be ex husband

Edited by Cheap21