Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The RHoNY reunion was a welcome RELIEF after the NJ Reunion. Swear to God, I need a break from the NJ HW and they need a good long BREAK from TV, InTouch, USWeekly, Andersen, Wendy and anything approaching reality TV fame. They have destroyed their respective families and bankrupted themselves for the sake of appearing on a cable reality show.

Re: NY, I love all 6 ladies to varying degrees. Even though Sonja was in the wrong re: what Heather was trying to do for her toaster oven (!), I will always love Sonja for letting it all hang out, whether it is defending her ex or talking about the death of her dog.

Andy Cohen's reaction to Ramona and her shouting at him about her drinking was... interesting.

In a lot of ways, this season of RHoNY feels like it ended too soon.

• Members

I definitely think Ramona has a drinking problem and it is obvious by watching the shows. I really LOVE Heather and hope they keep her around next season, but I do think some of the other housewives need to go. It's obvious that their is still some potential good TV between Carole and Luann and even Heather and Luann at odds with one another. I definitely would be interested to see them bring back one of the old housewives and see how they fit into the mix.

• Members

Cat, you know I was thinking the same thing with the JZ interview. I could definitely see her being brought back as an ally for Luann and I think she would mesh wonderfully and have a friendship with Heather too.

I don't think Alex or Simon will be back, apparently Andy and Bravo were NOT to happy with her blogs she did each week about the RH franchises and I don't think Cindy or Kelly will be back. Kelly has just run her course as a regular housewife, even though I could see her coming in on a recurring basis. Cindy just never really caught on with viewers, but yet she was never really given anything to do by the producers either. I think they were trying to fill the gap of Bethenny leaving by hiring Cindy.

• Members

I think it would be interesting if they brought Jill back. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but it would give LuAnn an ally and create story with both the veterans and the newbies. After all, she IS one of the well-recognized faces of the RHONY franchise. Maybe the year off after being FIRED will humble her.

• Members

I *so* wanted her to beat Jacqueline's ass at that point.

Chris B, interesting information about all the storyline scenarios Bravo worked on to have this big season finale blowout. I could only hope that the Gorgas/Guidices are all in on the scam and are playing out the frustrations on camera, but I don't think they're that good of actors.

ITA, the NYC reunion was so... refreshing. Snarkiness, not pure hatred. So much better. And a definite chance that all the ladies could work out their differences next year.

• Members

Thanks Eric! This is the one...lol

tumblr_m19s4nPwEK1ql5yr7o5_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mbyh76S7s81qbh0eio1_500.gif

tumblr_mc07mpWgYo1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Was anyone else ROTFL when this happened? I wondered if she was drinking right there...lol

tumblr_mbo5b1ZfGs1r7r1l7o1_500.gif

Crazy Eyes. She looks like the melting blob from the first X-men movie

tumblr_mbn6w8F4ml1rdutw3o1_500.gif

Not a fan of her shorter hair

tumblr_mbzx34uHCU1qeyljjo1_500.jpg

I think shes definetly improved

Edited by Cheap21